Alpinestars K-MX5 Suit
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Alpinestars to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 1243012 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
A versatile kart racing suit that conforms to the latest CIK FIA homologation standards, the K-MX 5 combines comfort and performance fit with a semi-floating arm construction and rear stretch panel on the back for excellent levels of movement and a three-layer main shell with moisture-wicking lining.
- Complies with the CIK FIA Level2 new standard homologation
- Technical three-layer construction that meets new homologation standards, featuring an 100 polymide outer shell and poly-cotton twill membrane and poly-toweling lining for comfort, durability and fit.
- Engineered design for durability, minimal material bunching and high levels of abrasion resistance while the poly-toweling lining offers excellent moisture-wicking.
- Mesh panels positioned on under arms, seat area, sides waist, bottom leg for optimized levels of ventilation.
- Semi-floating (3/4) shoulder gusset construction with stretch material provides improved freedom of movement.
- Stretch inserts around the lumbar area for enhanced flexibility while in and out of the kart.
- Knitted wrist and ankle cuffs provide a snug fit and help prevent unwanted movement of suit.
- Adjustable collar and Hook and loop® waist belt allows a tight, personalized fit.
- Two flat pockets offer a convenient storage option for those times away from the driving seat.
- Premium YKK zippers with Alpinestars zipper pullers, plus double slider for versatile and customizable fit.
- Alpinestars Formula 1-styled shoulder epaulettes.
Sizing Chart (GIF)
More Like This
GP Start Suit Alpinestars 3355614-10-62, Black Size 62
Alpinestars 3355916 Knoxville Racing Suit, SFI 3.2A/5
Alpinestars GP Pro Racing Suit
KMX9 KARTING SUIT
Alpinestars Stella GP Pro Suit
ALPINESTARS KMX9 SUIT
Alpinestars Stratos Racing, Suit SFI5
Speedway 2 Layer Racing Suit, One-Piece, SFI-5 Rated
Speedway Economy One-Piece Racing Suit, One-Layer, SFI-1 Rated
Speedway Single Layer One Piece Economy Racing Suit Combos
Q & A
EMi Employee Frank and Speedway Motors employee Jeremy demonstrate how to properly measure for a race suit.
After reaching out to a few parents of youth drivers, McKenna has compiled 3 major crucial safety tips that are often times neglected in youth racing. Find out what parents wish they would've known about safety gear before their child started racing.
It's important to use the right method when you're cleaning fire resistant material. We can show you the recommended procedure to ensure the durability and integrity of your suit through its entire lifecycle.
Fire suits are constructed from a variety of fire resistant materials. We can teach you the difference between the most common suits like Nomex and fire resistant cotton such as Proban.
What does McKenna wear at the track? Fire suits and helmets are a given, but under garments are not as well known. Find out why she chooses to wear 'underwear' and the importance of them.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.
It's important to have a pair of gloves that fit properly, especially during an important race. Follow our guide to ensure you get the right size racing glove the first time!