Alpinestars K-MX5 Suit
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
A versatile kart racing suit that conforms to the latest CIK FIA homologation standards, the K-MX 5 combines comfort and performance fit with a semi-floating arm construction and rear stretch panel on the back for excellent levels of movement and a three-layer main shell with moisture-wicking lining.
- Complies with the CIK FIA Level2 new standard homologation
- Technical three-layer construction that meets new homologation standards, featuring an 100 polymide outer shell and poly-cotton twill membrane and poly-toweling lining for comfort, durability and fit.
- Engineered design for durability, minimal material bunching and high levels of abrasion resistance while the poly-toweling lining offers excellent moisture-wicking.
- Mesh panels positioned on under arms, seat area, sides waist, bottom leg for optimized levels of ventilation.
- Semi-floating (3/4) shoulder gusset construction with stretch material provides improved freedom of movement.
- Stretch inserts around the lumbar area for enhanced flexibility while in and out of the kart.
- Knitted wrist and ankle cuffs provide a snug fit and help prevent unwanted movement of suit.
- Adjustable collar and Hook and loop® waist belt allows a tight, personalized fit.
- Two flat pockets offer a convenient storage option for those times away from the driving seat.
- Premium YKK zippers with Alpinestars zipper pullers, plus double slider for versatile and customizable fit.
- Alpinestars Formula 1-styled shoulder epaulettes.
Sizing Chart (GIF)
More Like This
Bell Formula SFI 3.2A/5 1-Piece Racing Suits
Simpson Helix Racing Suit, Black
Simpson Legend II Youth Racing Suit, Black
Crow Enterprizes Junior One-Piece Racing Suit, SFI1
Simpson Premium Youth Kart Suit
KMX 9S YOUTH SUIT
Finishline Two-Layer SFI-5 Certified Racing Suit Pants Flame Retardant
Impact Racing Suit-One Piece-Double Layer
Finishline Qualifier Single Layer Racing Suit Pants SFI-1 Flame Retardant
Simpson Sportsman Elite II Driving Suit, Pants Only
Q & A
EMi Employee Frank and Speedway Motors employee Jeremy demonstrate how to properly measure for a race suit.
Racing technology is more advanced than ever before. The cars, safety equipment, and testing are superior, so why are drivers and co-drivers injured every week? Simpson's ongoing effort to make racers safer includes this brief and informative articl