Alpinestars GP Tech Suit
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
This is garage sale priced because it is older inventory.
Featuring dual layer Nomex construction for lightweight safety performance, the GP Tech suit has been developed with a slightly more relaxed fit to better adapt to any body shape. An adjustable collar and ribbed wrist and ankle cuffs provide a snug, comfortable fit. Available in four colors, this suit complies with FIA 8856-2000 and SFI 3.2 A/5 homologation standards.
- SFI Certified
- FIA Approved Dual layer Nomex® construction for lightweight safety performance
- Developed with a slightly more relaxed fit to better adapt to any body shape
- Complies with FIA 8856-2000 and SFI 3.2 A/5 homologation standards
- Mesh Nomex® lining
- Lumbar area made from stretch Preox® for improved flexibility and expansion while seated in the driving position
- Shoulder epaulettes with clean, single panel wrap around design
- Adjustable collar for snug, comfortable fit
- Ribbed wrist and ankle cuffs for a relaxed and adaptable fit
More Like This
Alpinestars GP Race SFI 3.2A/5 1-Piece Racing Suits
Alpinestars GP Pro Racing Suit
GP Start Suit Alpinestars 3355614-10-62, Black Size 62
Alpinestars Stella GP Pro Suit
Simpson Legend II Youth Racing Suit, Black
Crow Enterprizes Junior One-Piece Racing Suit, SFI1
Simpson Premium Youth Kart Suit
KMX 9S YOUTH SUIT
Speedway Motors Youth Racing Safety Suit Kit
Finishline Two-Layer SFI-5 Certified Racing Suit Pants Flame Retardant
Q & A
EMi Employee Frank and Speedway Motors employee Jeremy demonstrate how to properly measure for a race suit.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.