Alpinestars GP Tech Suit
3.2A/5 Suit SFI Rating, Nomex, 3 Layers, Adult Age Group, Unisex Gender
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
This is garage sale priced because it is older inventory.
Featuring dual layer Nomex construction for lightweight safety performance, the GP Tech suit has been developed with a slightly more relaxed fit to better adapt to any body shape. An adjustable collar and ribbed wrist and ankle cuffs provide a snug, comfortable fit. Available in four colors, this suit complies with FIA 8856-2000 and SFI 3.2 A/5 homologation standards.
- SFI Certified
- FIA Approved Dual layer Nomex® construction for lightweight safety performance
- Developed with a slightly more relaxed fit to better adapt to any body shape
- Complies with FIA 8856-2000 and SFI 3.2 A/5 homologation standards
- Mesh Nomex® lining
- Lumbar area made from stretch Preox® for improved flexibility and expansion while seated in the driving position
- Shoulder epaulettes with clean, single panel wrap around design
- Adjustable collar for snug, comfortable fit
- Ribbed wrist and ankle cuffs for a relaxed and adaptable fit
More Like This
Alpinestars GP Pro Racing Suit
Alpinestars Stella GP Pro Suit
KMX9 KARTING SUIT
GP Start Suit Alpinestars 3355614-10-62, Black Size 62
Alpinestars GP Race SFI 3.2A/5 1-Piece Racing Suits
Alpinestars 3355916 Knoxville Racing Suit, SFI 3.2A/5
Sparco Jade 2 SFI 5 Racing Suit
ZAMP ZR-30 SFI5 UNIFORM
ZAMP ZR30 SFI5 JACKET
Impact Racing Suit-One Piece-Double Layer
Q & A
EMi Employee Frank and Speedway Motors employee Jeremy demonstrate how to properly measure for a race suit.
It's important to use the right method when you're cleaning fire resistant material. We can show you the recommended procedure to ensure the durability and integrity of your suit through its entire lifecycle.
Fire suits are constructed from a variety of fire resistant materials. We can teach you the difference between the most common suits like Nomex and fire resistant cotton such as Proban.
What does McKenna wear at the track? Fire suits and helmets are a given, but under garments are not as well known. Find out why she chooses to wear 'underwear' and the importance of them.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.
It's important to have a pair of gloves that fit properly, especially during an important race. Follow our guide to ensure you get the right size racing glove the first time!
Sprint car driver, McKenna Haase, learns her lesson the hard way and explains why she is so passionate about her helmet. She believes it is the most important piece of safety gear in racing, find out why!