Alpinestars GP Tech Suit
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
This is garage sale priced because it has been discontinued.
No Warranty, No Returns on Garage Sale Items
Featuring dual layer Nomex construction for lightweight safety performance, the GP Tech suit has been developed with a slightly more relaxed fit to better adapt to any body shape. An adjustable collar and ribbed wrist and ankle cuffs provide a snug, comfortable fit. Available in four colors, this suit complies with FIA 8856-2000 and SFI 3.2 A/5 homologation standards.
- SFI Certified
- FIA Approved Dual layer Nomex® construction for lightweight safety performance
- Developed with a slightly more relaxed fit to better adapt to any body shape
- Complies with FIA 8856-2000 and SFI 3.2 A/5 homologation standards
- Mesh Nomex® lining
- Lumbar area made from stretch Preox® for improved flexibility and expansion while seated in the driving position
- Shoulder epaulettes with clean, single panel wrap around design
- Adjustable collar for snug, comfortable fit
- Ribbed wrist and ankle cuffs for a relaxed and adaptable fit
More Like This
Alpinestars Stella GP Pro Suit
Zamp ZR-30 SFI 3.2A/5 B/W 3 Layer Race Suit,
GP Start Suit Alpinestars 3355614-10-62, Black Size 62
Alpinestars GP Pro Racing Suit
Alpinestars GP Race SFI 3.2A/5 1-Piece Racing Suits
Simpson Legend II Youth Racing Suit, Black
Crow Enterprizes Junior One-Piece Racing Suit, SFI1
Simpson Premium Youth Kart Suit
KMX 9S YOUTH SUIT
Finishline Two-Layer SFI-5 Certified Racing Suit Pants Flame Retardant
Q & A
How to determine that you have adequate head clearance in your chassis. This article talks about the recommended height your helmet should be from the bottom of the roll cage and important reminders while building your car.
EMi Employee Frank and Speedway Motors employee Jeremy demonstrate how to properly measure for a race suit.