Alpinestars GP Tech Suit
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Alpinestars to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 1244113 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
This is garage sale priced because it has been discontinued.
No Warranty, No Returns on Garage Sale Items
High performance materials. Ultra-lightweight, multi-layer Nomex construction provides ultimate in performance and protection. Alpinestars fully floating arm construction with stretchable knit fabric ensures minimal material resistance while driving. Exclusive, anatomically positioned stretch panels on back, lumbar, crotch and knee zones greatly enhance freedom of movement and helps maintain the suits fit while driving. Constructed for superior fit: Arm and leg patterning is ergonomically engineered for optimum fit in the driving position. Engineered torso shaping incorporates adjustable waist fastening for highly customized fit. Dual-layer armpit construction further enhances mobility and comfort in the cockpit. Internal flat seams reduce pressure points in the suit for a more comfortable driving experience.
- The GP Tech features a technical multi-layer Nomex construction and exclusive anatomical stretch paneling for a superior performance fit
- Extremely lightweight with engineered torso for optimum fit in the driving position this SFI certified suit features Alpinestars exclusive shoulder epaulette construction
- Alpinestars pioneering shoulder epaulette construction to facilitate effective extraction of driver in event of a crash
- Certified to SFI 3.2A Level 5 homologation standards
- A premium auto racing suit
More Like This
Alpinestars GP Pro Racing Suit
Alpinestars Stella GP Pro Suit
GP Start Suit Alpinestars 3355614-10-62, Black Size 62
Alpinestars GP Race SFI 3.2A/5 1-Piece Racing Suits
Finishline Two-Layer SFI-5 Certified Racing Suit Pants Flame Retardant
Impact Racing Suit-One Piece-Double Layer
Finishline Qualifier Single Layer Racing Suit Pants SFI-1 Flame Retardant
Simpson Sportsman Elite II Driving Suit, Pants Only
Simpson Sportsman Elite II Racing Suit-One Piece-Double Layer
Bell Endurance II Racing Suit-One Piece-Double Layer
Q & A
How to determine that you have adequate head clearance in your chassis. This article talks about the recommended height your helmet should be from the bottom of the roll cage and important reminders while building your car.
EMi Employee Frank and Speedway Motors employee Jeremy demonstrate how to properly measure for a race suit.