Alpinestars GP Start 1-Piece Racing Suits
Universal Fit, One-Piece Suit Style, 3.2A/5 Suit SFI Rating, Aramidic, 2 Layers, Black
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
A comfortable, close-fitting performance racing suit which incorporates excellent safety features and technically innovative materials, the GP Start Suit is certified to FIA and SFI homologation standards and is lightweight and anatomically optimized. Available in sizes Medium - 4XL.
- Available in sizes M (50), L (52), XL (56), XXL (58), XXXL (62) and XXXXL (64)
- Certified to FIA 8856-2000 and SFI 3.2A Level 5 homologation standard
- Advanced two-layer construction for weight saving and improved heat-resistance performance
- 100% Aramidic outer layer provides excellent resistance to heat
- Aramidic lining for maximum heat transfer protection
- Anatomical arm, leg and torso paneling patterned for optimum driving position fit
- Internal flat seams reduce pressure points in the suit for a more comfortable driving experience
- Close-fitting design and adjustable collar and elasticized waist for precise and secure fit
- Alpinestars shoulder epaulette construction to facilitate effective extraction of driver inevent of a crash
- Ribbed, stretchable wrist cuff and boot leg cuff for excellent comfort and fit
- Unobtrusive thigh pockets for convenient storage
More Like This
Alpinestars GP Race SFI 3.2A/5 1-Piece Racing Suits
Sparco Sprint RS-2.1 Racing Suits
Sparco Conquest R-507 SFI 3.2A/5 1-Piece Racing Suit
Bell Endurance II Racing Suit-One Piece-Double Layer
Alpinestars 3355916 Knoxville Racing Suit, SFI 3.2A/5
G-FORCE GF 745 SFI5 Race Suit
Bell Endurance II Driving Suit, Jacket Only
Speedway One Piece Fire Retardant Cotton Racing Suit, SFI 5
Bell Formula SFI 3.2A/5 1-Piece Racing Suits
Bell Endurance II Driving Suit, Pants Only
Q & A
EMi Employee Frank and Speedway Motors employee Jeremy demonstrate how to properly measure for a race suit.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.