Alpinestars GP Start 1-Piece Racing Suits
Oval Track Cars, One-Piece Suit Style, 3.2A/5 Suit SFI Rating, Aramidic, 2 Layers, Black
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
A comfortable, close-fitting performance racing suit which incorporates excellent safety features and technically innovative materials, the GP Start Suit is certified to FIA and SFI homologation standards and is lightweight and anatomically optimized. Available in sizes Medium - 4XL.
- Available in sizes M (50), L (52), XL (56), XXL (58), XXXL (62) and XXXXL (64)
- Certified to FIA 8856-2000 and SFI 3.2A Level 5 homologation standard
- Advanced two-layer construction for weight saving and improved heat-resistance performance
- 100% Aramidic outer layer provides excellent resistance to heat
- Aramidic lining for maximum heat transfer protection
- Anatomical arm, leg and torso paneling patterned for optimum driving position fit
- Internal flat seams reduce pressure points in the suit for a more comfortable driving experience
- Close-fitting design and adjustable collar and elasticized waist for precise and secure fit
- Alpinestars shoulder epaulette construction to facilitate effective extraction of driver inevent of a crash
- Ribbed, stretchable wrist cuff and boot leg cuff for excellent comfort and fit
- Unobtrusive thigh pockets for convenient storage
More Like This
Alpinestars GP Race SFI 3.2A/5 1-Piece Racing Suits
Alpinestars 3355916 Knoxville Racing Suit, SFI 3.2A/5
KMX9 KARTING SUIT
Alpinestars GP Pro Racing Suit
Speedway One Piece Fire Retardant Cotton Racing Suit, SFI 5
Sparco Sprint RS-2.1 Racing Suits
Finishline Two-Layer SFI-5 Certified Racing Suit Pants Flame Retardant
Impact Racing Suit-One Piece-Double Layer
Simpson Sportsman Elite II Driving Suit, Pants Only
Simpson Sportsman Elite II Racing Suit-One Piece-Double Layer
Q & A
EMi Employee Frank and Speedway Motors employee Jeremy demonstrate how to properly measure for a race suit.
It's important to use the right method when you're cleaning fire resistant material. We can show you the recommended procedure to ensure the durability and integrity of your suit through its entire lifecycle.
Fire suits are constructed from a variety of fire resistant materials. We can teach you the difference between the most common suits like Nomex and fire resistant cotton such as Proban.
What does McKenna wear at the track? Fire suits and helmets are a given, but under garments are not as well known. Find out why she chooses to wear 'underwear' and the importance of them.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.
It's important to have a pair of gloves that fit properly, especially during an important race. Follow our guide to ensure you get the right size racing glove the first time!
Sprint car driver, McKenna Haase, learns her lesson the hard way and explains why she is so passionate about her helmet. She believes it is the most important piece of safety gear in racing, find out why!