Alpinestars GP Pro Racing Suit
Oval Track Cars, One-Piece Suit Style, 3.2A/5 Suit SFI Rating, Nomex, Multiple Layers
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Alpinestars GP Pro Racing suit features innovative, lightweight multi-layer construction for improved comfort levels and anatomical fit while giving garment greater excellent breathability. The anatomically optimized, multi-layer GP Pro Suit features advanced safety materials which offer highly effective heat transfer protection. Coming in a range of new colors, this extremely lightweight FIA and SFI homologated suit, which has been developed in Formula 1, WEC and NASCAR, has strategically placed stretch inserts for greater freedom of movement and performance.
- 100% Nomex outer layer provides excellent resistance to heat
- Certified SFI 3.2A level 5
- Nomex-based mid-layer for maximum heat transfer protection
- Aramidic fiber inner liner for additional heat-resistance performance, moisture-wicking and durability
- Shoulder construction features additional padded panels for extra cushioning under HANS device and belts
- Anatomical arm, leg and torso paneling patterned for optimum driving position fit
- Lumber and back Nomex stretch panels for unrestricted movement and breathability
- Alpinestars’ fully floating arm construction with stretchable knit fabric provides freedom of movement
- Internal flat seams reduce pressure points in the suit for a more comfortable driving experience
- Close-fitting design and adjustable collar and belted waist for precise fit
- Comes in range of aggressive new colorways and design detailing
- Alpinestars’ shoulder epaulette construction to facilitate effective extraction of driver in event of a crash
- Ribbed, stretchable wrist and foot cuffs
Learn more about SFI and TPP Ratings by reading our tech article. What are SFI and TPP Ratings?
More Like This
GP Start Suit Alpinestars 3355614-10-62, Black Size 62
Alpinestars 3355916 Knoxville Racing Suit, SFI 3.2A/5
Alpinestars GP Race SFI 3.2A/5 1-Piece Racing Suits
Alpinestars Stella GP Pro Suit
KMX9 KARTING SUIT
Bell Pro Drive II Racing Suit, One-Piece, Single Layer
Bell Pro Drive II Single-Layer One-Piece Racing Suit Combos
Simpson Sportsman Elite II Driving Suit, Pants Only
Finishline Qualifier Single-Layer One-Piece Racing Suit Combos
Impact Racing Suit-One Piece-Double Layer
Q & A
EMi Employee Frank and Speedway Motors employee Jeremy demonstrate how to properly measure for a race suit.
It's important to use the right method when you're cleaning fire resistant material. We can show you the recommended procedure to ensure the durability and integrity of your suit through its entire lifecycle.
Fire suits are constructed from a variety of fire resistant materials. We can teach you the difference between the most common suits like Nomex and fire resistant cotton such as Proban.
What does McKenna wear at the track? Fire suits and helmets are a given, but under garments are not as well known. Find out why she chooses to wear 'underwear' and the importance of them.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.
It's important to have a pair of gloves that fit properly, especially during an important race. Follow our guide to ensure you get the right size racing glove the first time!
Sprint car driver, McKenna Haase, learns her lesson the hard way and explains why she is so passionate about her helmet. She believes it is the most important piece of safety gear in racing, find out why!