Alpinestars Fire Resistant White Underwear Top, XL, SFI 3.3 Certified
White, 3.3 SFI Rating, Adult Age Group, Unisex Gender
- A relaxed fit offers increased comfort
- The lightweight, special material structure offers high breathability performance
- This F1 specification underwear is constructed using an innovative flame resistant technology
- Special material formulation is more breathable and has better elastic properties than conventional fabrics
Lightweight and offering high breathability and flame-resistance properties, the Race Series F1 specification underwear incorporates a relaxed fit for comfort when wearing a driving suit.
Certified to FIA 8856-2000 and SFI 3.3 homologation standards
- F1 specification underwear, constructed using an innovative flame resistant technology developed by Alpinestars. Lenzing FR® is a special natural viscose fiber with unique thermal insulation and permanent flame resistance properties that help prevent heat stress and heat stroke.
- Lightweight, special material structure offers high breathability performance.
- Relaxed fit offers increased comfort.
- Extended collar for greater performance.
- Special material formulation is more breathable and has better elastic properties than conventional fabrics.
- Choose Black or White in sizes S-XXL
Learn more about SFI and TPP Ratings by reading our tech article. What are SFI and TPP Ratings?
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Speedway Tru-X-Factor Carbon Underwear, SFI 3.3
Tru-X-Factor Underwear Set, SFI 3.3
Tru-X-Factor Carbon SFI 3.3 Fire Resistant Underwear Clothing Set
G-Force Nomex Underwear Top
Sparco Shield RW-9 Long Sleeve Fire-Resistant Undershirt
Sparco Shield RW-9 Fire-Resistant Underpants
Bell Inner X Carbon Underwear Top
Bell Inner X Carbon Underwear Bottom
Simpson Racing CarbonX® Ultimate™ Underwear, Top or Bottoms
Zamp SFI 3.3 Underwear Bottom, Black
Q & A
EMi Employee Frank and Speedway Motors employee Jeremy demonstrate how to properly measure for a race suit.
This guide explains what a Snell certification is and the difference between a Snell SA2015 and SA2020 helmet.
It's important to understand the safety ratings on your equipment to ensure your own safety and also meet the requirements of your track rules. Here you can learn the differences between SFI and TPP before you purchase your safety gear.
What does McKenna wear at the track? Fire suits and helmets are a given, but under garments are not as well known. Find out why she chooses to wear 'underwear' and the importance of them.
Much like your fire suit and racing shoes, there are a lot of factors to consider in choosing the right racing gloves for you and your racing program and this buyer's guide should help you with that decision.
Your body dimensions, field of racing, and budget are all factors in picking the best racing suit for your needs. Our racing suit buyer's guide will help educate you on all aspects of racing suit features and benefits so you can make an informed decision.
Compliment that new fire suit you just purchased with the appropriate SFI-rated racing shoes to go with your program. Our racing shoes buyer's guide will help lead your way to the best racing shoe for you!