Alpine Stars 3355617-10-44 Delta Racing Suit, Size 44
Oval Track Cars, One-Piece Suit Style, 3.2A/5 Suit SFI Rating, Aramidic, 2 Layers
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
A comfortable, close-fitting performance racing suit which incorporates excellent safety features and technically innovative materials, the Delta Suit is certified to FIA homologation standards. Lightweight and anatomically optimized, the Delta features new colorways.
- Certified to FIA (FIA: 8856-2000) and SFI (SFI: 3.2A/5) standards
- Advanced two-layer construction for weight saving and improved heat-resistance performance.
- 100% aramidic outer layer provides excellent resistance to heat, plus aramidic lining for maximum heat transfer protection.
- Anatomical arm, leg and torso paneling patterned for optimum driving position fit.
- Internal flat seams reduce pressure points in the suit for a more comfortable driving experience.
- Adjustable collar and elasticized waist for precise and secure fit.
- Fully floating arm construction for unrestricted performance.
- Alpinestars shoulder epaulette construction to facilitate effective extraction of driver in event of a crash.
- Ribbed, stretchable wrist and foot cuffs (boot cut version features hemmed foot cuff finish).
- Unobtrusive patch thigh pockets for convenient storage.
More Like This
Alpinestars 3355916 Knoxville Racing Suit, SFI 3.2A/5
Bell Pro Drive II Racing Suit, One-Piece, Single Layer
GP Start Suit Alpinestars 3355614-10-62, Black Size 62
Simpson Nomex One Piece Double Layer Racing Suit, SFI 5
Impact Racing Suit-One Piece-Double Layer Driving Suit
Speedway Single Layer Two Piece Racing Suit Combos
Speedway Single Layer One Piece Economy Racing Suit Combos
Speedway Single Layer One Piece Racing Suit Combos
Speedway 2 Layer Racing Suit, One-Piece, SFI-5 Rated
Speedway One Piece Fire Retardant Cotton Racing Suit, Single Layer
Q & A
EMi Employee Frank and Speedway Motors employee Jeremy demonstrate how to properly measure for a race suit.
Jason Martin is in the pits at 305 Racesaver Nationals talking to racers about topics they would like more information on. Watch this video to learn how to install a fire suppression system to help keep you safe!
After reaching out to a few parents of youth drivers, McKenna has compiled 3 major crucial safety tips that are often times neglected in youth racing. Find out what parents wish they would've known about safety gear before their child started racing.
It's important to use the right method when you're cleaning fire resistant material. We can show you the recommended procedure to ensure the durability and integrity of your suit through its entire lifecycle.
Fire suits are constructed from a variety of fire resistant materials. We can teach you the difference between the most common suits like Nomex and fire resistant cotton such as Proban.
What does McKenna wear at the track? Fire suits and helmets are a given, but under garments are not as well known. Find out why she chooses to wear 'underwear' and the importance of them.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.