Alpinestars Delta SFI 3.2A/5 1-Piece Racing Suits
Oval Track Cars, One-Piece Suit Style, 3.2A/5 Suit SFI Rating, Aramidic, 2 Layers
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
A comfortable, close-fitting performance racing suit which incorporates excellent safety features and technically innovative materials, the Delta Suit is certified to FIA homologation standards. Lightweight and anatomically optimized, the Delta features new colorways.
- Certified to FIA (FIA: 8856-2000) and SFI (SFI: 3.2A/5) standards
- Advanced two-layer construction for weight saving and improved heat-resistance performance.
- 100% aramidic outer layer provides excellent resistance to heat, plus aramidic lining for maximum heat transfer protection.
- Anatomical arm, leg and torso paneling patterned for optimum driving position fit.
- Internal flat seams reduce pressure points in the suit for a more comfortable driving experience.
- Adjustable collar and elasticized waist for precise and secure fit.
- Fully floating arm construction for unrestricted performance.
- Alpinestars shoulder epaulette construction to facilitate effective extraction of driver in event of a crash.
- Ribbed, stretchable wrist and foot cuffs (boot cut version features hemmed foot cuff finish).
- Unobtrusive patch thigh pockets for convenient storage.
Red & Blue are Garage Sale Clearance Priced.
More Like This
Sparco Conquest R-507 SFI 3.2A/5 1-Piece Racing Suit
Alpinestars GP Race SFI 3.2A/5 1-Piece Racing Suits
Bell Endurance II Racing Suit-One Piece-Double Layer
Alpinestars 3355916 Knoxville Racing Suit, SFI 3.2A/5
Alpinestars GP Pro Racing Suit
Bell Endurance II Driving Suit, Jacket Only
Bell Endurance II Driving Suit, Pants Only
G-FORCE GF 745 SFI 5, Race Jacket
G-FORCE GF 745 SFI 5, Pants
GP Start Suit Alpinestars 3355614-10-62, Black Size 62
Q & A
EMi Employee Frank and Speedway Motors employee Jeremy demonstrate how to properly measure for a race suit.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.