Alpinestars 4754916-20-O/S ZX EVO Balaclava, White
White, 3.3 SFI Rating, Unisex Gender, Adult Age Group
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Alpinestars ZX Series EVO layers are constructed with Lenzing FR®an innovative natural viscose fiber that affords exceptional flame resistance and protection against heat transfer. This Formula 1 specification underwear is extremely lightweight and thin, while being incredibly soft to the touch for greatly enhanced comfort when wearing a driving suit.
- Formula 1 specification underwear, constructed using an innovative flame resistant technology developed by Alpinestars
- Lenzing FR is a special natural viscose fiber with unique thermal insulation and permanent flame resistance properties that help prevent heat stress and heat stroke
- Special material formulation is more breathable and has better elastic properties than conventional fabrics
- Lightweight and seamless tubular torso construction ensures maximum driving comfort with minimal material encumbrance.
- Elongated rear profile for improved fit in the seated position
- Fabric construction is soft to the touch ensuring a pleasant feel against the skin
- Available in OS, (one size)
- Certified to FIA 8856-2000 and SFI 3.3 Level 5 standards
More Like This
Bell Inner X Head Sock, Black Dual Eye Ports
Alpinestars Race V2 Hood
Simpson Nomex Head Socks, Single Eyeport
Simpson Nomex Head Socks, Dual Eyeport
Speedway Double Layer Nomex Hood, Natural Color
Speedway Single Layer Nomex Hood, White
Sparco Shield RW-9 Hood Sock
Simpson 23012BK Knit Nomex Helmet Skirt, Black
Simpson 23000C CarbonX Head Sock, Single Eyeport
Bell Inner X Carbon Hood Sock, Single Eye Port
Q & A
EMi Employee Frank and Speedway Motors employee Jeremy demonstrate how to properly measure for a race suit.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.