Alpinestars 4754813 Lenzing Underwear Race Balaclava Hood, Single Eye Slot
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Alpinestars to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 1244813 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Lightweight and offering high breathability and flame-resistance properties, the Race Series F1 specification balaclava incorporates a relaxed fit for comfort when wearing a helmet.
Certified to FIA 8856-2000 and SFI 3.3 homologation standards
- F1 specification underwear, constructed using an innovative flame resistant technology developed by Alpinestars. Lenzing FR® is a special natural viscose fiber with unique thermal insulation and permanent flame resistance properties that help prevent heat stress and heat stroke.
- Lightweight, special material structure offers high breathability performance.
- Relaxed fit offers increased comfort.
- Extended collar for greater performance.
- Special material formulation is more breathable and has better elastic properties than conventional fabrics
- Choose from Black or White
Learn more about SFI and TPP Ratings by reading our tech article. What are SFI and TPP Ratings?
More Like This
Simpson 23012BK Knit Nomex Helmet Skirt, Black
Simpson 23000C CarbonX Head Sock, Single Eyeport
Simpson Nomex Head Socks, Single Eyeport
Bell Inner X Carbon Hood Sock, Single Eye Port
Simpson Nomex Head Socks, Dual Eyeport
Simpson 23003C CarbonX Head Sock, Dual Eyeport
Speedway Tru-X-Factor Carbon Fiber Nomex Head Sock, 14.5 TPP
Speedway Double Layer Nomex Hood, Natural Color
Speedway Single Layer Nomex Hood, White
Bell Inner X Carbon Hood Sock, Dual Eye Ports
Q & A
EMi Employee Frank and Speedway Motors employee Jeremy demonstrate how to properly measure for a race suit.
Racing technology is more advanced than ever before. The cars, safety equipment, and testing are superior, so why are drivers and co-drivers injured every week? Simpson's ongoing effort to make racers safer includes this brief and informative articl