Alpinestars 3550214 Tech 1-Z Racing Gloves
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Alpinestars to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 124355021 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
The Tech 1-Z Glove draws on technical expertise from Alpinestars racing program to deliver supreme comfort, durability and performance. Constructed from Nomex®, the glove features ergonomically padded Pittards® leather palms and silicone printed finger tips for optimum grip and feel and is homologated to FIA and SFI standards.
- Nomex® and flame resistant cotton lined construction ensures high levels of protection against flame and heat while providing superior levels of comfort and feel.
- Temperature sensitive lining enables better equalization of body heat for a comfortable, dry feel.
- Ergonomically positioned and textured Pittards® leather patch on the palm is backed with memory foam for enhanced grip and shock/vibration absorption.
- Silicone-printed inserts on finger and thumb tips for superb grip response.
- Knuckle padded with a thin layer of energy absorbing foam to protect against impacts.
- Pre-curved finger and palm design aids fit while reducing material bunching when gripping the controls.
- Straight-cut cuff features incorporates elasticated wrist for secure fit.
- Choose between orange and yellow striping
- Available in sizes; Small to 2XL
Learn more about SFI and TPP Ratings by reading our tech article. What are SFI and TPP Ratings?
More Like This
TECH 1 Z GLOVES
TECH 1 START GLOVES
TECH 1K KARTING GLOVES
TECH 1K KARTING GLOVES
TECH 1K YOUTH KARTING GLOVE
TECH 1 RACE GLOVES
Speedway Nomex Racing Gloves, Single Layer
Speedway Single Layer Nomex Racing Gloves, SFI-1, Leather Palm
Speedway Double Layer Nomex Racing Gloves, SFI-5, Leather Palm
Simpson Predator Racing Gloves
Q & A
EMi Employee Frank and Speedway Motors employee Jeremy demonstrate how to properly measure for a race suit.
It's important to have a pair of gloves that fit properly, especially during an important race. Follow our guide to ensure you get the right size racing glove the first time!
What does McKenna wear at the track? Fire suits and helmets are a given, but under garments are not as well known. Find out why she chooses to wear 'underwear' and the importance of them.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.
It's important to use the right method when you're cleaning fire resistant material. We can show you the recommended procedure to ensure the durability and integrity of your suit through its entire lifecycle.
Fire suits are constructed from a variety of fire resistant materials. We can teach you the difference between the most common suits like Nomex and fire resistant cotton such as Proban.
Sprint car driver, McKenna Haase, learns her lesson the hard way and explains why she is so passionate about her helmet. She believes it is the most important piece of safety gear in racing, find out why!