Alpinestars 3550214-156-M Tech 1-Z Gloves
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
The Tech 1-Z Glove draws on technical expertise from Alpinestars racing program to deliver supreme comfort, durability and performance. Constructed from Nomex®, the glove features ergonomically padded Pittards® leather palms and silicone printed finger tips for optimum grip and feel and is homologated to FIA and SFI standards.
- Nomex® and flame resistant cotton lined construction ensures high levels of protection against flame and heat while providing superior levels of comfort and feel.
- Temperature sensitive lining enables better equalization of body heat for a comfortable, dry feel.
- Ergonomically positioned and textured Pittards® leather patch on the palm is backed with memory foam for enhanced grip and shock/vibration absorption.
- Silicone-printed inserts on finger and thumb tips for superb grip response.
- Knuckle padded with a thin layer of energy absorbing foam to protect against impacts.
- Pre-curved finger and palm design aids fit while reducing material bunching when gripping the controls.
- Straight-cut cuff features incorporates elasticated wrist for secure fit.
- Choose between orange and yellow striping
- Available in sizes; Small to 2XL
Learn more about SFI and TPP Ratings by reading our tech article. What are SFI and TPP Ratings?
More Like This
TECH 1 Z GLOVES
Simpson Predator Racing Gloves
Finishline Driver Racing Suit Gloves - Double Layer SFI 3.3/5 Leather
G-FORCE G5 Racing Gloves
Impact Axis Racing Gloves, SFI 5
Simpson Vortex Racing Driver Gloves SFI 3.3
Simpson Impulse Racing Driver Gloves
TECH 1 START GLOVES
Bell Vision II Racing Gloves
Bell Formula II Racing Gloves
Q & A
EMi Employee Frank and Speedway Motors employee Jeremy demonstrate how to properly measure for a race suit.
Racing technology is more advanced than ever before. The cars, safety equipment, and testing are superior, so why are drivers and co-drivers injured every week? Simpson's ongoing effort to make racers safer includes this brief and informative articl