Alpinestars 3550214 Tech 1-Z Racing Gloves
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Alpinestars to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 124355021 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
The Tech 1-Z Glove draws on technical expertise from Alpinestars racing program to deliver supreme comfort, durability and performance. Constructed from Nomex®, the glove features ergonomically padded Pittards® leather palms and silicone printed finger tips for optimum grip and feel and is homologated to FIA and SFI standards.
- Nomex® and flame resistant cotton lined construction ensures high levels of protection against flame and heat while providing superior levels of comfort and feel.
- Temperature sensitive lining enables better equalization of body heat for a comfortable, dry feel.
- Ergonomically positioned and textured Pittards® leather patch on the palm is backed with memory foam for enhanced grip and shock/vibration absorption.
- Silicone-printed inserts on finger and thumb tips for superb grip response.
- Knuckle padded with a thin layer of energy absorbing foam to protect against impacts.
- Pre-curved finger and palm design aids fit while reducing material bunching when gripping the controls.
- Straight-cut cuff features incorporates elasticated wrist for secure fit.
- Choose between orange and yellow striping
- Available in sizes; Small to 2XL
Learn more about SFI and TPP Ratings by reading our tech article. What are SFI and TPP Ratings?
More Like This
TECH 1 Z GLOVES
TECH 1K YOUTH KARTING GLOVE
Alpinestars 3551116 2015 Tech 1 Racing Gloves
Simpson Predator Racing Gloves
Sparco 00135409NR Land 3 Racing Gloves, Black, Size Small
Finishline Driver Racing Suit Gloves - Double Layer SFI 3.3/5 Leather
G-FORCE Pro Series Racing Gloves
G-FORCE G1 Racing Gloves
G-FORCE G5 Racing Gloves
Impact Axis Racing Gloves, SFI 5
Q & A
How to determine that you have adequate head clearance in your chassis. This article talks about the recommended height your helmet should be from the bottom of the roll cage and important reminders while building your car.
EMi Employee Frank and Speedway Motors employee Jeremy demonstrate how to properly measure for a race suit.