Alpinestars 2015 Tech 1-T Racing Shoes
Oval Track Cars, Mid-Top Shoe Design Type, SFI 3.3A/5 Safety Rating, Unisex Gender, Leather
Incorporating premium materials inside and out, the Tech 1 T is a light abrasion-resistant shoe offering superb comfort, performance and it built to withstand even the most difficult of driving conditions. Featuring toe and heel protection and strategically positioned perforation zones, the Tech 1 T incorporates a weight-saving, rubber-compound textured sole for outstanding grip, heel-to-toe feel and vibration resistance.
- Complies with FIA (FIA: 8856-2000) and SFI (SFI: 3.3) homologation standards.
- Main upper constructed from durable, full-grain cow leather for optimized levels of durability, comfort and abrasion resistance.
- Strategically positioned perforation zones for enhanced cooling performance and maximized airflow.
- Dedicated toe protection and lateral.
- Dual closure system incorporates adjustable Hook and loop® strap plus traditional lace loop system coupled with a para-aramidic eyelets system offers durability, personalized fit and secure closure.
- Para-aramidic fiber tubular lining construction for excellent heatresistance, weight-saving and reduced seams.
- Collar padding constructed from Nitrile rubber for comfort and weight-saving.
- Tongue features perforated soft tongue padding for comfort and improved fit.
- Collar is cut lower at the rear to allow for greater Achilles’ heel comfort and improved range of movement.
- FIA /Alpinestars label on the tongue made from fireproof PU film transfer.
- All graphic elements are printed for weight-saving.
- Alpinestars’ one-piece toe and heel counter features multi-compound construction and ergonomic polypropylene heel counter plus integrated insole, which provides support, protection and stability plus integrated PU fireproof heel for comfort.
- Lightweight rubber compound sole with textured grip and improved pedal feel in race conditions.
Available in the following colors:
- BLK - Black
- BK/S - Black w/ Silver Alpinestars Logo & Trim
- BK/S/R - Black w/ Silver & Red Trim
- BK/W/O - Black w/ White & Orange Trim
- BK/Y/S - Black w/ Yellow & Silver Trim
- BL/W/B - Blue w/ White Alpinestars Logo & Black Trim
- BK/Y - Black w/ Yellow Alpinestars Logo
- W/BL - White w/ Blue Trim
- W/O - White w/ Orange Alpinestars Logo
- W/R - White w/ Red Trim
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Sparco 00122436NRBI Cross RB-7 Racing Shoes
Sparco 00121036NR Top+ SH5 Racing Shoes
Simpson Adrenaline Racing Shoes
Simpson Stealth Racing Shoes
Finishline Leather High Top Racing Suit Driver Shoes SFI 3.5/5
Sparco Gamma KB4 Karting Shoe, Black
Sparco Slalom Racing Shoes
Sparco Slalom Shoes
Speedway Single Layer High-top Racing Shoes, SFI 3.3/5
Impact SFI5 Axis Shoe
Q & A
EMi Employee Frank and Speedway Motors employee Jeremy demonstrate how to properly measure for a race suit.
Jason Martin is in the pits at 305 Racesaver Nationals talking to racers about topics they would like more information on. Watch this video to learn how to install a fire suppression system to help keep you safe!
After reaching out to a few parents of youth drivers, McKenna has compiled 3 major crucial safety tips that are often times neglected in youth racing. Find out what parents wish they would've known about safety gear before their child started racing.
It's important to use the right method when you're cleaning fire resistant material. We can show you the recommended procedure to ensure the durability and integrity of your suit through its entire lifecycle.
Fire suits are constructed from a variety of fire resistant materials. We can teach you the difference between the most common suits like Nomex and fire resistant cotton such as Proban.
What does McKenna wear at the track? Fire suits and helmets are a given, but under garments are not as well known. Find out why she chooses to wear 'underwear' and the importance of them.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.