Alpinestar Tech 1-K Kart Racing Gloves
Karting, Quarter Midget, Adult Age Group
These gloves from Alpinestars have been designed to give racers a more comfortable experience while still offering superior grip and vibration absorption. These 2-layer poly-cotton gloves are lightwieght and offer adequate airflow.
- Two-layer stretch poly-cotton construction provides the optimum combination of weight, feel and comfort
- New extended and ergonomically designed grip treatment on palm with increased silicon surface areas for improved feel, durability and grip
- Synthetic leather patches on palm are backed with memory foam for enhanced grip and shock dissipation
- Padded knuckle protection for comfort and fit
- Pre-curved finger and innovative palm design promotes excellent fit while reducing material bunching
- Mesh fourchettes provide greater airflow while driving to improve comfort
- Straight cut cuff design ensures easy and secure fitment
- Available in colors:
- Black/White (B/W)
- Black/Yellow (B/Y)
- Silver w/ Blue and Red (S/B/R)
- Red (A/R/W)
- Blue (A/B/W)
Glove Sizing Guide (GIF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Alpinestars 3552017-70-XXL Tech 1 K Karting Gloves, XX-Large
Speedway Nomex Racing Gloves, Single Layer
Speedway Single Layer Nomex Racing Gloves, SFI-1, Leather Palm
Speedway Double Layer Nomex Racing Gloves, SFI-5, Leather Palm
Bell Formula II Racing Gloves
Bell Apex II Racing Gloves
Finish Line Single Layer Racing Gloves, SFI-3.3/1 Leather
Bell Skeleton Racing Gloves
Impact Alpha Racing Gloves, SFI 5
Simpson Super Sport Driving Gloves
Q & A
EMi Employee Frank and Speedway Motors employee Jeremy demonstrate how to properly measure for a race suit.
Jason Martin is in the pits at 305 Racesaver Nationals talking to racers about topics they would like more information on. Watch this video to learn how to install a fire suppression system to help keep you safe!
It's important to have a pair of gloves that fit properly, especially during an important race. Follow our guide to ensure you get the right size racing glove the first time!
After reaching out to a few parents of youth drivers, McKenna has compiled 3 major crucial safety tips that are often times neglected in youth racing. Find out what parents wish they would've known about safety gear before their child started racing.
It's important to use the right method when you're cleaning fire resistant material. We can show you the recommended procedure to ensure the durability and integrity of your suit through its entire lifecycle.
Fire suits are constructed from a variety of fire resistant materials. We can teach you the difference between the most common suits like Nomex and fire resistant cotton such as Proban.
What does McKenna wear at the track? Fire suits and helmets are a given, but under garments are not as well known. Find out why she chooses to wear 'underwear' and the importance of them.