Alpinestar Tech 1-K Kart Racing Gloves
Karting, Quarter Midget, Unisex Gender, Adult Age Group
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
These gloves from Alpinestars have been designed to give racers a more comfortable experience while still offering superior grip and vibration absorption. These 2-layer poly-cotton gloves are lightwieght and offer adequate airflow.
- Two-layer stretch poly-cotton construction provides the optimum combination of weight, feel and comfort
- New extended and ergonomically designed grip treatment on palm with increased silicon surface areas for improved feel, durability and grip
- Synthetic leather patches on palm are backed with memory foam for enhanced grip and shock dissipation
- Padded knuckle protection for comfort and fit
- Pre-curved finger and innovative palm design promotes excellent fit while reducing material bunching
- Mesh fourchettes provide greater airflow while driving to improve comfort
- Straight cut cuff design ensures easy and secure fitment
- Available in colors:
- Black/White (B/W)
- Black/Yellow (B/Y)
- Silver w/ Blue and Red (S/B/R)
- Red (A/R/W)
- Blue (A/B/W)
Glove Sizing Guide (GIF)
More Like This
TECH 1K KARTING GLOVES
TECH 1K KARTING GLOVES
TECH 1 START GLOVES
Simpson Predator Racing Gloves
Sparco 00135409NR Land 3 Racing Gloves, Black, Size Small
Finishline Driver Racing Suit Gloves - Double Layer SFI 3.3/5 Leather
G-FORCE Pro Series Racing Gloves
G-FORCE G5 Racing Gloves
Impact Axis Racing Gloves, SFI 5
Simpson Vortex Racing Driver Gloves SFI 3.3
Q & A
EMi Employee Frank and Speedway Motors employee Jeremy demonstrate how to properly measure for a race suit.
It's important to have a pair of gloves that fit properly, especially during an important race. Follow our guide to ensure you get the right size racing glove the first time!
What does McKenna wear at the track? Fire suits and helmets are a given, but under garments are not as well known. Find out why she chooses to wear 'underwear' and the importance of them.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.
It's important to use the right method when you're cleaning fire resistant material. We can show you the recommended procedure to ensure the durability and integrity of your suit through its entire lifecycle.
Fire suits are constructed from a variety of fire resistant materials. We can teach you the difference between the most common suits like Nomex and fire resistant cotton such as Proban.
Sprint car driver, McKenna Haase, learns her lesson the hard way and explains why she is so passionate about her helmet. She believes it is the most important piece of safety gear in racing, find out why!