Alpinestar 2015 SP Midtop Leather Racing Shoes
Oval Track Cars, Mid-Top Shoe Design Type, SFI 3.3/5 Safety Rating, Unisex Gender
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Alpinestars 2015 SP Shoes are designed and constructed to offer excellent breathability and performance. The SP shoe provides for extreme comfortability both in and out of the car. The shoe has a rubber sole construction derived from Alpinestars F1 racing development program. This rubber sole delivers both enhanced feel and grip of the pedals.
- Rubber sole for greater feel and grip of pedals
- Provides excellent breathability and performance
- Comfortable in and out of the car
- Certified to FIA 8856/2000 homologation standards
- Traditional eyelet lace closure system for safe, secure and personalized fit
- Nomex® tubular lining construction for excellent heat-resistance, weight-saving and reduced seams
- Collar padding constructed from Nitrile rubber for comfort and weight-saving
- FIA /Alpinestars label on the tongue made from fireproof TPR
- Logos and graphics are embroidered
- SFI rating 3.3/5
- Choose between Black, Blue, or Red
Learn more about SFI and TPP Ratings by reading our tech article. What are SFI and TPP Ratings?
More Like This
Alpinestars Tech 1-T SFI/FIA Racing Shoes, Nomex Lining, Black Size 8
Alpinestars Tech1-Z Racing Shoes
TECH 1K-X KARTING SHOES
Speedway Single Layer High-top Racing Shoes, SFI 3.3/5
SPARCO GAMMA KB4 KART SHOE
Sparco 001272010N Wide-Toe Racing Shoes, Black, 10
Simpson Adrenaline Racing Shoes
Simpson Red Line Racing Shoes, SFI 3.3/5
Simpson Stealth Racing Shoes
Finishline Leather High Top Racing Suit Driver Shoes SFI 3.5/5
Q & A
EMi Employee Frank and Speedway Motors employee Jeremy demonstrate how to properly measure for a race suit.
What does McKenna wear at the track? Fire suits and helmets are a given, but under garments are not as well known. Find out why she chooses to wear 'underwear' and the importance of them.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.
It's important to use the right method when you're cleaning fire resistant material. We can show you the recommended procedure to ensure the durability and integrity of your suit through its entire lifecycle.
Fire suits are constructed from a variety of fire resistant materials. We can teach you the difference between the most common suits like Nomex and fire resistant cotton such as Proban.
It's important to have a pair of gloves that fit properly, especially during an important race. Follow our guide to ensure you get the right size racing glove the first time!
Sprint car driver, McKenna Haase, learns her lesson the hard way and explains why she is so passionate about her helmet. She believes it is the most important piece of safety gear in racing, find out why!