AllStart 570 Horizon Boost Pro Battery Charger, 12V-24V
• Boost Pro will easily charge most electronic devices through USB ports when you are on the go.
• 12V and 24v jump-starter, back up charger for all brands of cellphones, tablets, and other portable electronics Powerful, 30,000mAh high capacity Nano Lithium batteries
• Fast Charging with low Self-Discharge cycle
• Cranking Amps: 12V-600A 24V-300A
• Peak Amps: 12V – 1200A 24V – 600A
• Includes built-in safety features for battery protection
• LCD Screen for battery
• Functions include jumpstarting of trucks, cars, equipment, boats, and ATV, and charging of electronic devices phones, and tablets
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
There are 3 basic automotive battery designs in use today. Here is some information about each.
Pat talks about our red solid core spark plug wire and rajah ends.
Looking for an easy performance upgrade to your ignition system? MSD's line of Ignition Control Boxes offer extreme improvements to drivability and high rpm applications. Here's a look at the differences between the 6 series line-up.
Need a battery box housing unit? Follow this step by step guide on how to modify a retro cooler to house a battery box. See how to secure the battery box to a car floor.
There is a lot to consider when choosing the proper spark plug for your engine's intended application and power level. Let us take some of the guesswork out with our spark plug buyer's guide.
Speedway Motors employee Jess M. talks about the custom battery tray and cables she built for her '33 Ford.
Learn the difference between an ammeter and voltmeter. We also cover replacing an ammeter with a voltmeter to ensure your gauge works on your street rod.