AllStart 560 Horizon Boost Max Battery Charger, 5V-19V
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
AllStart 560 Horizon Boost Max Battery Charger is fast charging with a low self-discharge cycle. Up to 1500 charging cycles. Boostmax Battery Charger includes intelli-clamps for jumpstarting with built-in safety and diagnostic features. Features built-in protection for jump starter overcharging and over-discharging.
- Jump start trucks, cars, boats, ATVs and more
- Charge electronic devices asuch as phones, tablets, laptops, notebooks, etc.
- Powerful, high capacity Nano Lithium Battery
- Fast charging with low self-discharge cycle
- Up to 1500 charging cylces
- 450 cranking amps and 900 peak amps
- 12V vehicle jump start, back up charger for all brands of cell phones, notebooks, tables, and other portable electronics
- Includes intelli-clamps for jump starting with built-in safety and diagnostic features
- Built in safety protection for jump starter overchargin and discharing
- Four difference charging modes - 5V 2A, 5V 1A, 19V 3.5A, 12V 10A
- Features LED flashlight with standard, strobe, and SOS modes
- 9.13 x 1.13 x 3.5 inches
- Weighs 1.50 lbs
- Sold each
More Like This
CTEK 56-158 US3300 Battery Charger
CTEK 56-353 US7002 Battery Charger
RetroSound EX1-PKG Exile Battery Charger
Titan Tools 11437 12 Volt Battery Charger
Auto Meter BEX-1500 Battery Extender, 12 Volt, 1.5 Amp
Auto Meter BEX-3000 Battery Extender, 12 Volt, 3 Amp
Auto Meter 9216 Extreme Environment Battery Charger, Smart, AGM,12V
XS Power 1005 12 and 16 Volt Battery Charger
CTEK 56-865 USO.8 12 Volt Battery Charger
RetroSound BT1 Exile Digital Battery Tester
Q & A
There are 3 basic automotive battery designs in use today. Here is some information about each.
Pat talks about our red solid core spark plug wire and rajah ends.
Are you an avid car show attendee? Here are 10 must have tools for car shows and road trips.
One of the most important parts of your racing operation is the engine. This article gives a detailed overview on how to maintain your engine to get the most out of it for as long as possible. Also learn some tips to prolong the life of your engine.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.