AllStart 560 Horizon Boost Max Battery Charger, 5V-19V
Universal Fit, 450 Cranking Amps, 900 Peak Output Amperage, Reverse Polarity Protection
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
AllStart 560 Horizon Boost Max Battery Charger is fast charging with a low self-discharge cycle and supports up to 1500 charging cycles. Boostmax Battery Charger includes intelli-clamps for jumpstarting with built-in safety and diagnostic features. Features built-in protection for jump starter overcharging and over-discharging.
- Jump start trucks, cars, boats, ATVs and more
- Charge electronic devices such as phones, tablets, laptops, notebooks, etc.
- Powerful, high capacity Nano Lithium Battery
- Fast charging with low self-discharge cycle
- Up to 1500 charging cylces
- 450 cranking amps and 900 peak amps
- 12V vehicle jump start, back up charger for all brands of cell phones, notebooks, tables, and other portable electronics
- Includes intelli-clamps for jump starting with built-in safety and diagnostic features
- Built in safety protection for jump starter overcharging and discharging
- Four different charging modes - 5V 2A, 5V 1A, 19V 3.5A, 12V 10A
- Features LED flashlight with standard, strobe, and SOS modes
- 9.13 x 1.13 x 3.5 inches
- Weighs 1.50 lbs
- Sold each
More Like This
AllStart 540 Micro-Boost Battery Charger/Jump Starter
Schumacher Electric SC1361 Automatic Battery Charger, 50 Amp
Schumacher Electric SC1364 Automatic Battery Charger, 150 Amp
Schumacher Electric SC1353 Automatic Battery Charger, 200 Amp
XS Power 1005 12 and 16 Volt Battery Charger
CTEK 56-865 USO.8 12 Volt Battery Charger
AutoMeter BEX-5000 Battery Extender, 6/8/12/16 Volt, 5 Amp
AutoMeter AC-8 Set Of 6 Jumper Leads For Charging 6 Batteries
AutoMeter AC-90 Docking Station
Schumacher Electric DSR131 Automatic Battery Charger, 250 Amp
Q & A
There are 3 basic automotive battery designs in use today. Here is some information about each.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
AllStart Battery Chargers are easy to use and very convenient. Read about how it helped our very own Betsy Grindlay and why everyone should have one.
Are you an avid car show attendee? Here are 10 must have tools for car shows and road trips.
This creative Chevelle project explains the process of installing a battery box into a retro cooler with some hiccups along the way. Where there's a will, there's a way.
Speedway Motors employee Jess M. talks about the custom battery tray and cables she built for her '33 Ford.
Learn the difference between an ammeter and voltmeter. We also cover replacing an ammeter with a voltmeter to ensure your gauge works on your street rod.