Airheart Brake Friction Puck for 150x1, Hard Lining Replacement
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Brake lining "pucks" for your vintage Airheart 150x1 calipers. Choose soft or hard compound. Sold each.
- 1.460” O.D. and approximately .326 thick
- Puck is stepped inward to set into the caliper piston
- Wear area above step is about .225”
- Recessed and countersunk attachment hole in center of puck
Note: The soft pad will work best at cold temperatures but will not last as long as the hard pad. The hard pad will last longer but will not stop as well at cold temperatures, but will eventually out perform the soft pad under constant usage.
Q & A
If you're changing your brake pads before you hit your first race, it's important to burnish or bed-in your new pads. Check out our quick tech-tip on bedding brakes and how to minimize pad wear and get the best performance out of your brakes.
We get a lot of questions about brake kits so Tim gives a brief overview of disc brake setups.