Airheart Brake 3010-0001 175H Series Disc Brake Caliper
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
The Airheart 175H Series hydraulically actuated caliper disc brake has a longer piston than the 150x1 caliper and provides better braking. It is typically used on spindle mount wheels & most Hallcraft/Dayton wire wheels. Designed to mount on a 1/8-inch disc.
- Body made of die-cast aluminum alloy
- Friction linings available in both hard and soft materials (sold separately)
Requires type D.O.T. 3 brake fluid.
Item DetailsLinings (pucks) not included.
- Warning: Do not use mineral based (red) fluid in brakes designed for automotive brake fluid, or vice versa. Use of the wrong fluid will result in brake system failure. For this 150x1 caliper, use type D.O.T. 3 (which is automotive brake fluid).
- Mounting requires that either the caliper or the disc must float.
- 175H Replacement Parts List (PDF)
- Lining Replacement (PDF)
- Anvil Replacement (PDF)
- Fitting Replacement (PDF)
- Spacer Installation (PDF)
- 175H Dimensions (Link)
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 1000 psi
- Torque (in-lb): 1.47 x pressure (psi) x (disc radius - 0.875")
- Number of Pistons and Diameter: 1 piston, 1.75-inch diameter
- Total Effective Piston Area: 2.1 square inches
- Total Fluid Displacement: 0.122 cubic inches
- Fluid Requirements: Automotive Brake Fluid (type D.O.T.3)
- Total Lining Area: 1.37 Square inches
- Useable Lining Thickness: 0.34 cubic inches
- Maximum Wearable Lining: 0.47 cubic inches
- Disc Diameter: 7 inches to unlimited
- Disc Thickness: 0.125 inches
- Weight: 1 lb, 6.5 oz
More Like This
Wilwood 120-1064 Billet Spot Caliper, 1.75 Piston, .12/.38 Inch Disc
Wilwood 120-1064-P Billet Spot Caliper, Polished
Airheart Brake 3005-0000 150x1 Disc Brake Caliper
MCP 650EP Micro Sprint Racing Front Caliper
Wilwood 120-3277 Dynalite Single Floater Caliper, 1.75 / .38 Inch
Wilwood 120-2498 Dynalite Single Floater Caliper, 1.75 Piston/.25 Disc
AFCO 6630120 F33 Forged Aluminum Caliper-.810 In Rotor-1-3/4 In Piston
AFCO 6630020 F88 Forged Aluminum Caliper, .810 Rotor, 1-3/4 Pistons
AFCO 6630040 F88 Forged Aluminum Caliper, 1.25 Rotor, 1-3/4 Pistons
AFCO 6630220 F22 Forged Aluminum Caliper-.810 In Rotor-1-3/4 In Piston
Q & A
We get a lot of questions about brake kits so Tim gives a brief overview of disc brake setups.
If you're changing your brake pads before you hit your first race, it's important to burnish or bed-in your new pads. Check out our quick tech-tip on bedding brakes and how to minimize pad wear and get the best performance out of your brakes.
Tim M. takes us through troubleshooting some of the common causes of leaky banjo fittings and caliper fitment issues.