Airheart Brake 3010-0001 175H Series Disc Brake Caliper
Universal Fit, Single Caliper Pistons, 1.75" Piston Diameter, 0.13" Rotor Thickness, Aluminum
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
The Airheart 175H Series hydraulically actuated caliper disc brake has a longer piston than the 150x1 caliper and provides better braking. It is typically used on spindle mount wheels & most Hallcraft/Dayton wire wheels. Designed to mount on a 1/8-inch disc.
- Body made of die-cast aluminum alloy
- Friction linings available in both hard and soft materials (sold separately)
Requires type D.O.T. 3 brake fluid.
Item DetailsLinings (pucks) not included.
- Warning: Do not use mineral based (red) fluid in brakes designed for automotive brake fluid, or vice versa. Use of the wrong fluid will result in brake system failure. For this 150x1 caliper, use type D.O.T. 3 (which is automotive brake fluid).
- Mounting requires that either the caliper or the disc must float.
- 175H Replacement Parts List (PDF)
- Lining Replacement (PDF)
- Anvil Replacement (PDF)
- Fitting Replacement (PDF)
- Spacer Installation (PDF)
- 175H Dimensions (Link)
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 1000 psi
- Torque (in-lb): 1.47 x pressure (psi) x (disc radius - 0.875")
- Number of Pistons and Diameter: 1 piston, 1.75-inch diameter
- Total Effective Piston Area: 2.1 square inches
- Total Fluid Displacement: 0.122 cubic inches
- Fluid Requirements: Automotive Brake Fluid (type D.O.T.3)
- Total Lining Area: 1.37 Square inches
- Useable Lining Thickness: 0.34 cubic inches
- Maximum Wearable Lining: 0.47 cubic inches
- Disc Diameter: 7 inches to unlimited
- Disc Thickness: 0.125 inches
- Weight: 1 lb, 6.5 oz
More Like This
Wilwood 120-1064 Billet Spot Caliper, 1.75 Piston, .12/.38 " Disc
Airheart Brake 3005-0000 150x1 Disc Brake Caliper
AFCO 6630110 F33 Forged Aluminum Caliper .810 In Rotor-1-3/8 In Piston
AFCO 6630120 F33 Forged Aluminum Caliper-.810 In Rotor-1-3/4 In Piston
Wilwood 120-11573 Forged Narrow Mount Dynalite Caliper
Wilwood 120-11131 Forged Superlite Internal Caliper, 1.62 / .81 Inch
Wilwood 120-11130 Forged Superlite Internal Caliper, 1.38 / 1.25 Inch
Wilwood 120-10113-RD Combo Parking Brake RH Caliper, 41mm / .81 Disc
Wilwood 120-10128-P DP6 Six Lug Mount RH Caliper, 5.25 Inch Mount, Pol
Wilwood 120-10129-P DP6 Six Lug Mount LH Caliper, 5.25 Inch Mount, Pol
Q & A
We get a lot of questions about brake kits so Tim gives a brief overview of disc brake setups.
If you're changing your brake pads before you hit your first race, it's important to burnish or bed-in your new pads. Check out our quick tech-tip on bedding brakes and how to minimize pad wear and get the best performance out of your brakes.
Tim talks about the options we have for early Ford drum brakes.
Steve replaces the factory GM 8.5" 10-bolt rear end on his '76 Chevrolet Laguna S3 with a GM 10 & 12 bolt bolt-on rear disc brake kit.