Add to Cart
Airaid 9204 Silicone Coupler, 3 in. Long, 3 in. Height
AIRAID 9204 Silicone Air Tube Coupler, 3-1/2 Inch ID x 3 Inch Long
Out of Stock
Store Pickup Availability
Lincoln, NE -
Phoenix, AZ -
These silicon hose connectors are great for use with AirAid's performance air intake systems. They are designed to be used with 3-1/2" diameter air tubing.
- Works with 3-1/2" tubing (178100350)
- Durable silicon material
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for AirAid to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 1789204 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar laws/regulations
Q & A
Videos & Articles
Pat talks about one of our cold air intake kits from AIRAID.
Tim talks about Edmunds air cleaners and the history of Edmunds.
Tim shows off the two Cadillac style air cleaners we have to offer.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Do you have carbs sitting on the shelf waiting to be put on? Heath talks about the preparation and parts needed to install a set of Super 9-7 Carbs on his 1949 Flathead 8BA V8 Model A.
A step by step on how to install an EFI Fuel Tank kit in a 1967 Chevelle. Learn the benefits of using this kit including expanded fuel capacity and a 24 gallon tank.
Jeff K. doesn't just limit his tendencies to the classics. His daily drivers get the special treatment as well. Take his 2015 Mazda6, for example. Among the changes Jeff made was to install a K&N Performance Air Intake kit.