AirAid AIR-9209 Silicone Coupler, 2-5/8 Inch X 2
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for AirAid to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
The AirAid Silicone Coupler connects two air intake tubes of the same size. Use of this component with other AirAid couplers, tubes and related U-Build-It components allows you to design your very own custom performance air intake system.
- Connects two 2-5/8 inch outside diameter tubes
- 2 inches in length
- Component for making a custom air intake
- Compatible with AirAid UBI kits and components
More Like This
Airaid 130-438 Reducer Coupler, 2 in. Length, 2 in. Height
Airaid 9102 Reducer Coupler, 2 in. Long, 2 in. Height
Airaid 9207 Silicone Couple, 2 in. Long 2 in. Height
Airaid 9111 Reducer Coupler, 2 in. Long, 2 in. Height
Airaid 9116 Reducer Coupler, 2 in. Long, 2 in. Height
Airaid 9208 Tubing Coupler, 2 in. Long, 2 in. Height
Q & A
Looking to replace your fuel level guage or sending unit? It's important that you have the the right guage for the right sender. Speedway has the tools to make the job easy and ensure you get the right parts the first time.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Pat talks about one of our cold air intake kits from AIRAID.
Dave gives a few tips on how to select the appropriate intake manifold for your project.
Tim talks about the vintage carburetor options we have available.
A routine weekly maintenance checklist to perform between each race in order to keep a clean and efficient race car at the track.