Afco 81283N 2010-Up Mustang Aluminum Radiator, Satin Finish
10-14 Ford Mustang
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 60 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
These Afco direct fit high performance radiators are engineered and manufactured in-house to ensure that the finished product: maximizes cooling, streamlines installation, and ensures years of satisfaction. You will not find a better radiator for your 2010 or newer Mustang on the market.
- Mounts in the factory location
- Accepts factory fan shroud
- Mounting for condenser on the radiator
- Mounting for external transmission cooler on the radiator
- Two row 1" tube core
- 2.61" thick tanks
- Overall Height: 20.88"
- Overall Width: 28.81"
- Installation time less than 1 hour
- Beautiful satin finish
- Detailed instructions included
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
More Like This
Afco 81283B 2010-Up Mustang Aluminum Radiator, Anodized Black Finish
Afco 81283Z 2010-Up Mustang Aluminum Radiator, Polished
Dewitts 1148015M 2005-2014 Mustang Direct Fit HP Radiator, Manual
Dewitts 1138015M 2005-2014 Mustang Direct Fit Radiator, Manual
AFCO 80111N Lightweight Single Row Radiator, 1 Inch Core
AFCO 80125N Dbl Pass Radiator-26 Inch, 1.5 Inch Right Inlet
AFCO 80127FN IMCA Style Chassis Ford/Mopar Universal Radiator - 24 In
AFCO 80100FN Universal Fit Racing Radiator, 22 Inch Ford/Mopar
AFCO 80101N Universal Fit 27.5" Chevy Racing Radiator, 22.38" Core
AFCO 80103FN Universal Fit Racing Radiator, 26 Inch Ford/Mopar
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Looking for an inexpensive radiator for your derby car? Check out this video to see why the Speedway Motors Universal Aluminum Radiator is the perfect solution.
Are you ready to replace that old radiator? Whether it's a factory or high performance application, we can help you choose the correct radiator with a matching fan shroud for your street rod.