Afco 80259Z 2010-Up Camaro Aluminum Radiator, Polished
10-18 Chevy Camaro
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 27 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
These Afco direct fit high performance radiators are engineered and manufactured in-house to ensure that the finished product: maximizes cooling, streamlines installation, and ensures years of satisfaction. You will not find a better radiator for your 2010 or newer Camaro on the market.
- Mounts in the factory location
- Accepts factory fan shroud
- Condenser mounts on the radiator
- In-tank transmission cooler standard for automatic and manual cars
- Two row 1" tube core
- Overall Height: 19.56"
- Overall Width: 30.84"
- Installation time less than 1 hour
- Beautiful polished finish
- Detailed instructions included
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
More Like This
Afco 80259N 2010-Up Camaro Aluminum Radiator, Satin Finish
Afco 80259B 2010-Up Camaro Aluminum Radiator, Anodized Black Finish
Dewitts 1149009A 2012- Current Camaro Direct Fit HP Radiator, Auto
Dewitts 1139008A 2010-11 Camaro Direct Fit Radiator, Automatic
Dewitts 1139009A 2012- Current Camaro Direct Fit Radiator, Automatic
Dewitts 1149008A 2010-11 Camaro Direct Fit HP Radiator, Automatic
AFCO 1923 T-Bucket Aluminum Radiator, Chevy Engine
AFCO 80127NDP Double Pass Radiator 24-1/4 Inch 1.5 In Right Side Inlet
AFCO 80126N Double Pass Racing Radiator 31 Inch Wide, 1-1/2 Inch Inlet
AFCO 80101NDP Double Pass Racing Radiator-27.5 Inch Wide, 19 Inch Tall
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Looking for an inexpensive radiator for your derby car? Check out this video to see why the Speedway Motors Universal Aluminum Radiator is the perfect solution.
Are you ready to replace that old radiator? Whether it's a factory or high performance application, we can help you choose the correct radiator with a matching fan shroud for your street rod.
Tim talks about the process of adapting a full size 1932 Ford Radiator to fit in his 1929 Ford Roadster project.
Cooling fan shrouds are a critical component of an effective cooling system. Want to know why you should shroud your fan? Click here to find out why it matters!
In this Tech Tip, John offers some guidance to a customer looking to cool his 1946 Ford Sedan.