Afco 80241FN Radiator 1982-1994 Ranger V-8 Conversion
83-94 Ford Ranger, Single Pass Radiator Style, Aluminum, Upper Right Inlet Location, Satin
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 9 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Afco Aluminum replacement radiator for your 1982-1994 Ford Ranger. This model is great for the V8 conversion for extra cooling capacity. All AFCO radiators offer a furnace brazed sealed core without the use of epoxy, and are all 100% tested before shipping.
- 100% Aluminum construction (no epoxy)
- Furnace brazed core
- Tanks are made of .080” 3003 aluminum for strength and durability
- TIG welded by skilled craftsmen in the USA
- Factory pressure-tested
- Filler necks feature screw-in bleed – won't crack or leak with age
NOTE: Due to the modified nature of these vehicles, some radiators will require a minimum of drilling, etc. to mount.
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
More Like This
AFCO 80101FNP Performance Aluminum Radiator, 27-1/2x19 Inch-Ford/Mopar
AFCO 1933-34 Ford Car Aluminum Radiator, Ford Engine
AFCO 1963-66 Falcon/Comet/Mustang Radiators, Optional Fan/Shroud
AFCO 1949-54 Chevy Aluminum Radiator, Chevy Engine
AFCO 80107N Scirocco-Style Dual Pass Radiator RH In/Outlet 1.25 OD NF
AFCO Direct Fit 1967-72 GM Pickup Aluminum Radiators
Speedway Ford-Mopar Universal Radiator
AFCO 80102FN Universal Fit Racing Radiator, 31 Inch Ford/Mopar
AFCO 80109FN 1979-93 Mustang Racing Radiator - Big & Small Block Ford
AFCO 1935 Ford Aluminum Radiator, Ford Engine
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Looking for an inexpensive radiator for your derby car? Check out this video to see why the Speedway Motors Universal Aluminum Radiator is the perfect solution.
Are you ready to replace that old radiator? Whether it's a factory or high performance application, we can help you choose the correct radiator with a matching fan shroud for your street rod.