Afco 80241FN Radiator 1982-1994 Ranger V-8 Conversion
83-94 Ford Ranger, Single Pass Radiator Style, Crossflow Radiator Flow Direction, Aluminum
Afco Aluminum replacement radiator for your 1982-1994 Ford Ranger. This model is great for the V8 conversion for extra cooling capacity. All AFCO radiators offer a furnace brazed sealed core without the use of epoxy, and are all 100% tested before shipping.
- 100% Aluminum construction (no epoxy)
- Furnace brazed core
- Tanks are made of .080” 3003 aluminum for strength and durability
- TIG welded by skilled craftsmen in the USA
- Factory pressure-tested
- Filler necks feature screw-in bleed – won't crack or leak with age
NOTE: Due to the modified nature of these vehicles, some radiators will require a minimum of drilling, etc. to mount.
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 20 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
AFCO 1923 T-Bucket Aluminum Radiator, Chevy Engine
AFCO 80102N Universal Fit Racing Radiator, 31 Inch Chevy
AFCO 80101FNP Performance Aluminum Radiator, 27-1/2x19 Inch-Ford/Mopar
AFCO 80101NDP-16 Double Pass Radiator, 27.5 Inch, -16 AN R Side Inlet
AFCO 80127LWN Lightweight Single Row Radiator-23-5/8 In. Wide Tank Top
AFCO 80260N Drag Racing Power Adder Radiator
AFCO 80104N Scirocco Dual Pass Radiator RH In/Out 1.5/1.75 OD
AFCO 80102N-16 Universal Fit Racing Radiator, 22 Inch
AFCO Universal Street Rod Radiator
Afco 81140 Aluminum Radiator 18 x 24 Inches Universal Street Rod
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Learn how to choose the best radiator for your vehicle. Our guide covers key factors to consider when selecting an aftermarket radiator for your street rod.
Looking for an inexpensive radiator for your derby car? Check out this video to see why the Speedway Motors Universal Aluminum Radiator is the perfect solution.
What is the purpose of a fan shroud? Do you even need a fan shroud? Learn why you need a fan shroud to keep your engine cool and at peak performance!
Tim talks about the process of adapting a full size 1932 Ford Radiator to fit in his 1929 Ford Roadster project.
In this Tech Tip, John offers some guidance to a customer looking to cool his 1946 Ford Sedan.