Afco 80236NZ Radiator 1987-1995 YJ Jeep W/Chevy
87-95 Jeep Wrangler
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 5 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- 100% Aluminum construction (no epoxy)
- Furnace brazed core
- Tanks are made of .080” 3003 aluminum for strength and durability
- TIG welded by skilled craftsmen in the USA
- Factory pressure-tested
- Filler necks feature screw-in bleed – won't crack or leak with age
NOTE: Due to the modified nature of these vehicles, some radiators will require a minimum of drilling, etc. to mount.
Learn more about how radiators work and selecting the proper radiator for your vehicle by reading our tech article. Radiator Cooling Performance.
More Like This
Frostbite FB171 Aluminum Radiator, 3 Row, 1987-2006 Jeep Wrangler
Frostbite FB172 Aluminum Radiator, 4 Row, 1987-2006 Jeep Wrangler
Frostbite FB174 Aluminum Radiator, 3 Row, 1987-2006 Jeep Wrangler
Frostbite FB173 Aluminum Radiator, 2 Row, 1987-2006 Jeep Wrangler
Frostbite FB175 Aluminum Radiator, 4 Row, 1987-2006 Jeep Wrangler
AFCO 1923 T-Bucket Aluminum Radiator, Chevy Engine
AFCO 80127NDP Double Pass Radiator 24-1/4 Inch 1.5 In Right Side Inlet
AFCO 80126N Double Pass Racing Radiator 31 Inch Wide, 1-1/2 Inch Inlet
AFCO 80101NDP Double Pass Racing Radiator-27.5 Inch Wide, 19 Inch Tall
AFCO 80100NDP Double Pass Radiator 22-3/8 Inch 1.5 In Right Side Inlet
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Looking for an inexpensive radiator for your derby car? Check out this video to see why the Speedway Motors Universal Aluminum Radiator is the perfect solution.
Are you ready to replace that old radiator? Whether it's a factory or high performance application, we can help you choose the correct radiator with a matching fan shroud for your street rod.