Afco 6690305 Replacement Piston F33 & F22 Forged Caliper, 1.38"
Oval Track Cars
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 1 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
These replacement pistons are intended to service your F33 and F22 forged aluminum AFCO calipers with a 1.38" bore.
- For F33 & F22 AFCO forged aluminum calipers
- 1.38" bore
- Billet pistons feature hard coat anodizing that provides great wear resistance and long life
- Includes: Replacement piston
Racer Note: Racing brake calipers, if properly maintained, can generally be used for several racing seasons. Frequent replacement of the caliper pistons and seals will increase caliper life and performance.
More Like This
Afco 6690294 Replacement Piston F33 & F22 Forged Caliper, 1.75"
AFCO Replacement Aluminum Small Body Twin Tube, 8 " Smooth
AFCO Replacement Aluminum Small Body Twin Tube, 9 " Threaded
AFCO 16SB2 16 Series Single Non-Adj. Small Body Shock Bleed Shims
AFCO Replacement Aluminum Small Body Twin Tube, 7 " Smooth
AFCO Replacement Aluminum Small Body Twin Tube, 9 " Smooth
AFCO 16SB1 16 Series Single & Non-Adj. Sm. Body Shock Main Shims
112X-AFCO Replacement Shock Body Cap, 35, 37 & 38 Series Body Cap
AFCO A550100116X 116X 35, 37 & 38 Series Shock Body Cap(BNC Comp)
AFCO A550100115X 115X 35/37/38 Series Shock Body Cap (BNC Comp)
Q & A
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.