Afco 6690275 Replacement Piston for 1.75 Inch F88 Forged Alum. Caliper
Dirt Late Model, Modified, Pavement Late Model, Sport Mod, Sprint Car, Stock Car
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 1 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
These replacement pistons are intended to service your F88 forged aluminum AFCO calipers with a 1.75" bore.
- For F88 AFCO forged aluminum calipers
- 1.75" bore
- Billet pistons feature hard coat anodizing that provides great wear resistance and long life
- Includes: Replacement piston
Racer Note: Racing brake calipers, if properly maintained, can generally be used for several racing seasons. Frequent replacement of the caliper pistons and seals will increase caliper life and performance.
More Like This
Afco 6690244 Replacement O-Ring Kit for 1.75 F88 Forged Alum. Caliper
Afco 6690292 Replacement Piston for 1.38 Inch F88 Forged Alum. Caliper
Afco 6690255 Replacement O-Ring Kit for F33 & F22 Caliper, 1.38"
Afco 6690256 Replacement O-Ring Kit for F33 & F22 Caliper, 1.75"
Afco 6690243 Replacement O-Ring Kit for 1.38 Inch F88 Aluminum Caliper
AFCO 7242-0940 Stock and Oversized Metric Caliper Boot
AFCO 7242-0002 F88i Series Caliper Piston, 1.88 Stainless
AFCO 7242-0053 F33i Series 1.75 Inch Caliper Piston
AFCO 7242-0054 F88i Series Caliper Piston, 1.38 Stainless
AFCO 7242-0900 Oversized Metric Caliper Piston
Q & A
We get a lot of questions about brake kits so Tim gives a brief overview of disc brake setups.
Tim talks about the options we have for early Ford drum brakes.
Heath finally gets the opportunity to work on rear disc brakes. He explains some things that went great during this project, and not so great. Find out what the advantages and disadvantages are of running disc brakes.
Steve replaces the factory GM 8.5" 10-bolt rear end on his '76 Chevrolet Laguna S3 with a GM 10 & 12 bolt bolt-on rear disc brake kit.