Afco 6690270 Bridge Bolt Kit for 1.25 Inch F22 Forged Aluminum Caliper
Dirt Late Model, Modified, Pavement Late Model, Sport Mod, Stock Car
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 1 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
These bridge bolt kits are intended to service F22 forged aluminum AFCO calipers. Their extreme duty steel construction adds 10-30% stiffness vs. billet caliper models.
- For F22 AFCO forged aluminum calipers
- 1.25" caliper
- Includes: Bridge bolt kit
Racer Note: Racing brake calipers, if properly maintained, can generally be used for several racing seasons. Frequent replacement of the caliper pistons and seals will increase caliper life and performance.
More Like This
Afco 6690271 Bridge Bolt Kit for .810 Inch F22 Forged Aluminum Caliper
Afco 6690246 Bridge Bolt Kit for 1.25 Inch F88 Forged Aluminum Caliper
AFCO 6690258 Bridge Bolt Kit for 1.25 Inch F33 Forged Aluminum Caliper
Afco 6690273 Bridge Bolt and Spacer for 1.25 Inch F22 Aluminum Caliper
Afco 6690247 Bridge Bolt Kit for .810 Inch F88 Forged Aluminum Caliper
Afco 6690259 Bridge Bolt Kit for .810 Inch F33 Forged Aluminum Caliper
HRP 8125S Inboard Caliper Dogbone Retainer Kit
AFCO GM Caliper Slide Bolt
Henchcraft® Mini Lightning Sprint Left Front Caliper Bolt Kit
D&R Classic Y00138 Disc Brake Pad Single Piston Retainer Pins, Pair
Q & A
We get a lot of questions about brake kits so Tim gives a brief overview of disc brake setups.
Tim talks about the options we have for early Ford drum brakes.
Tim demonstrates the brake assembly with a Wide 5 drum brake and Speedway's new self-energizing backing plate.
Tim explains the process of adjusting Buick Finned Drums to fit Speedway's self-energizing backing plate assembly.