Afco 6653012 SR33 Compound GM Metric Brake Pads
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Afco proudly offers its SR33 Compound GM Metric Brake Pad. These brake pads have gone through extensive development and testing in the toughest racing environments. Their racing brake pads are derived from the latest materials in friction products and utilize the latest technologies in brake pad manufacturing. The SR33 compound was developed for improved stopping power over the standard C1 compound and has a wider temperature range that will reduce brake fade. The compound is made for the front and rear of dirt cars and rear asphalt cars where a medium grip pad is needed.
- Improved stopping power
- High torque with excellent control qualities
- Exceptional high temperature performance
- User friendly/easy break-in
- Exceptional pad and rotor wear
- Made in the U.S.A.
Q & A
Tim talks about brake booster adjustment.
We get a lot of questions about brake kits so Tim gives a brief overview of disc brake setups.
Tim demonstrates the brake assembly with a Wide 5 drum brake and Speedway's new self-energizing backing plate.
Learn how to install an adjustable proportioning valve block.