Afco 6652012 SR33 Compound Brake Pad for F22/NDL Caliper
Dirt Late Model, Modified, Pavement Late Model, Sprint Car, Stock Car, SR33 Compound
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 1 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Afco proudly offers its SR33 Compound Brake Pad for F22/NDL style caliper. These brake pads have gone through extensive development and testing in the toughest racing environments. Their racing brake pads are derived from the latest materials in friction products and utilize the latest technologies in brake pad manufacturing. The SR33 compound was made for improved stopping power over the standard C1 compound and has a wider temperature range that will reduce brake fade. The compound is made for the front and read of dirt cars and rear asphalt cars where a medium grip pad is needed.
- Improved stopping power
- High torque with excellent control qualities
- Exceptional high temperature performance
- User friendly/easy break-in
- Exceptional pad and rotor wear
- Made in the U.S.A.
More Like This
Afco 6651012 SR33 Compound Brake Pad for F88/SL Caliper
Afco 6652002 SR30 Compound Brake Pad for F22/NDL Caliper
Afco 6653012 SR33 Compound GM Metric Brake Pads
Wilwood 150-D0632K D632 Promatrix Brake Pad Set, .630 Inch Thick
Wilwood 150-D0879K D879 Promatrix Brake Pad Set, .630 Inch Thick
Wilwood 15A-5887K 8316A Promatrix Brake Pad Set, IR-GT
Wilwood 15H-10819K 7616H PolyMatrix Brake Pad Set, IR-GT
AFCO 6654011 F11 C1 Compound Brake Pads for Steel Rotors
Wilwood 150-D1465K D1465 Promatrix Brake Pad Set, .630 Inch Thick
Wilwood 15A-5936K 8716A Promatrix Brake Pad Set, Alcon
Q & A
If you're changing your brake pads before you hit your first race, it's important to burnish or bed-in your new pads. Check out our quick tech-tip on bedding brakes and how to minimize pad wear and get the best performance out of your brakes.
We get a lot of questions about brake kits so Tim gives a brief overview of disc brake setups.
Tim talks about the options we have for early Ford drum brakes.