Afco 6652012 SR33 Compound Brake Pad for F22/NDL Caliper
Dirt Late Model, Modified, Pavement Late Model, Sprint Car, Stock Car, SR33 Compound
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 1 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Afco proudly offers its SR33 Compound Brake Pad for F22/NDL style caliper. These brake pads have gone through extensive development and testing in the toughest racing environments. Their racing brake pads are derived from the latest materials in friction products and utilize the latest technologies in brake pad manufacturing. The SR33 compound was made for improved stopping power over the standard C1 compound and has a wider temperature range that will reduce brake fade. The compound is made for the front and read of dirt cars and rear asphalt cars where a medium grip pad is needed.
- Improved stopping power
- High torque with excellent control qualities
- Exceptional high temperature performance
- User friendly/easy break-in
- Exceptional pad and rotor wear
- Made in the U.S.A.
More Like This
AFCO 6654011 F11 C1 Compound Brake Pads for Steel Rotors
Afco 6651012 SR33 Compound Brake Pad for F88/SL Caliper
Afco 6652002 SR30 Compound Brake Pad for F22/NDL Caliper
AFCO 6655011 F33 C1 Compound Brake Pads for 3/8 " Rotors
AFCO 6654021 F11 C2 Compound Brake Pads for Steel Rotors
Afco 6653012 SR33 Compound GM Metric Brake Pads
AFCO 6654002 F11 Brake Pads for Aluminum Rotors
AFCO 6654012 F11 Titanium Compound Brake Pads
AFCO 6655021 F33 C2 Compound Brake Pads for 3/8 " Rotor
AFCO 6655012 F33 Titanium Compound Brake Pad for 3/8 Inch Rotor
Q & A
If you're changing your brake pads before you hit your first race, it's important to burnish or bed-in your new pads. Check out our quick tech-tip on bedding brakes and how to minimize pad wear and get the best performance out of your brakes.
After getting the control arms and drop spindles installed last time, we are dying to see what it looks like on the ground. Today we are working with the Speedway Deluxe Disc Brake Kit. Josh and Joe are on a roll!
Tim talks about the options we have for early Ford drum brakes.