Afco 6651021 C2 Compound Brake Pads for F88 Caliper
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
C2 compound provides exceptional high temperature performance and is designed to withstand wide-ranging temperature changes. This gives the driver predictable feel and excellent control qualities lap after lap. C2 has a high torque value yet has very long pad wear life while remaining rotor friendly. Perfect choice for use in the 500 to 1200 degree operating range.
- Includes 4 pads, completes one axle
- Withstands wide-range temperature changes
- High torque life
- Long pad wear life
- Rotor Friendly
These brake pads from AFCO fit the new F88 caliper or a standard SL style caliper. The C2 compound is designed for a wide range or temperatures and provides excellent cold bite while allowing aggressive brake power.
Best used on:
- F88 or standard SL style caliper
- Rear of dirt late models
- Front of asphalt late models
- Sprint cars using steel non-drilled inboard rotors
Pads are sold as a set of 4. (One set fits 2 calipers.)
Tech Tip: Only use full metallic pads on coated rotors.
More Like This
AFCO 6655021 F33 C2 Compound Brake Pads for 3/8 Inch Rotor
AFCO 1251-2000 C2 Pads, F33i/DL/Mini Grand National
AFCO 1251-2052 C2 Pads, D52 Standard GM
AFCO 1251-2154 C2 Pads, D154 Metric GM
AFCO 1251-2002 F22 C2 Brake Pads, Set of 4
AFCO 6654021 F11 C2 Compound Brake Pads for Steel Rotors
Q & A
Learn how to install an adjustable proportioning valve block.