Afco 6630410 Forged Alum F11 Brake Caliper, 1-3/4 Piston/.375 In Rotor
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 1066630410 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Garage Sale Clearance!
These new F11 brake calipers from Afco are the best calipers in racing! The F11 caliper features 1-3/4" forged pistons and is engineered to be used with 1/8"-3/8" wide rotors on a 3.25" bolt pattern. The stiffest caliper on the market, the F11 is 30% stiffer for better overall feel, allowing the brakes to have the least amount of drag possible. These calipers come with stainless steel abutment plates, one-piece high flow bleeders, internal cross-over passages, extreme duty bridge bolts, a forged body, and forged truly round pistons.
- Less Brake Heat
- Internal brake fluid passages
- 1-3/4" Billet pistons with hard coat anodizing
- 3-1/4" Mount
- 30% Stiffer for better feel and less drag
- 7/16" wrench for high flow bleeders
- Stainless Steel Abutment Plates
- One piece high flow bleeders that use a 7/16" wrench
- Internal cross over passages
- Extreme duty bridge bolts
- Forged caliper body and truly round pistons
More Like This
AFCO 6630230 F22 Forged Aluminum Caliper-1.25 In Rotor-1-3/8 In Piston
AFCO 7242-0950 Oversized Metric Caliper Piston Seal Boot Kit
AFCO 7241-9001 Oversized 2-3/4 Inch GM Metric Caliper, Right Hand Side
AFCO 7241-9005 Undersized 2-1/4 Inch GM Metric Caliper, RH Side
AFCO 6630010 F88 Forged Aluminum Caliper, .810 Rotor, 1-3/8 Pistons
AFCO 6630020 F88 Forged Aluminum Caliper, .810 Rotor, 1-3/4 Pistons
AFCO 6690251 F33 Forged Aluminum Caliper Rebuild Kit, 1.38" Bore
Afco 6690264 F22 Forged Aluminum Caliper Rebuild Kit, 1.75 Inch Bore
AFCO 6690310 Metric Caliper Rebuild Kit, 2 Inch GM Metric Aluminum
AFCO 6635003 GM Metric RH Caliper, 2-1/2 Inch Bore
Q & A
We get a lot of questions about brake kits so Tim gives a brief overview of disc brake setups.
If you're changing your brake pads before you hit your first race, it's important to burnish or bed-in your new pads. Check out our quick tech-tip on bedding brakes and how to minimize pad wear and get the best performance out of your brakes.
After getting the control arms and drop spindles installed last time, we are dying to see what it looks like on the ground. Today we are working with the Speedway Deluxe Disc Brake Kit. Josh and Joe are on a roll!