Afco 40031 2010-2011 Camaro Strut/Shock Suspension Kit, No Sway Bars
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 30 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
This strut/shock suspension kit with coilover springs for your 2010-2011 Camaro is tuned for high performance and driving experience. It is for the driver that desires a more aggressive feel for their ride. This kit puts your ride 1" lower than stock.
- 1" lower than stock
- Caster/camber plates for optimum front end geometry
- Noise isolation for front and rear coil-overs
- Afco shock valving tuned for a high performance and driving experience
- High performance progressive coil springs on all four corners
- Factory upper and lower shock mounts used for the rear suspension
- Tightens suspension for interstate/highway travel
- Maintains quiet and comfortable ride
Caster/camber plates for optimum front end geometry
Noise isolation for front and rear coil-overs
AFCO shock valving tuned for a high performance driving experience
AFCO high performance progressive coil springs on all four corners
Factory upper and lower shock mounts used for the rear suspension
Tightens suspension for interstate highway travel, while maintaining a quiet and comfortable ride - See more at: http://www.afcodynapro.com/AFCO/1660932206#sthash.4flaTWTl.dpuf
More Like This
S-10 2 Inch Front/ 3 Inch Rear Drop Lowering Kit
Hairpin Front Axle Instructions
Eibach 3561.780 Pro-System Lowering Kit, 1967-70 Mustang/Cougar
Eibach 3856.78 Shock and Spring Lowering Kit, 1967-72 GM A-Body
Eibach PRO-PLUS Performance Springs & Sway Bar Kit 1964-66 GM A-Body
QA1 DK01-GMF3 1982-92 GM F-Body Drag Racing Suspension Kit, Level 1
QA1 DK02-CRA1 1967-72 Mopar A-Body Drag Racing Suspension Kit, Level 2
QA1 DK02-FMM5 2005-10 Ford Mustang Drag Racing Suspension Kit, Level 2
QA1 DK01-GMF4 1993-02 GM F-Body Drag Racing Suspension Kit, Level 1
QA1 DK02-GMF4 1993-02 GM F-Body Drag Racing Suspension Kit, Level 2
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks joined teams to build a 1952 Chevy truck for the newest Week to Wicked build. Jason and Tom talk about the Speedway Motors Mustang II front suspension kit used on the build.