Afco 40031 2010-2011 Camaro Strut/Shock Suspension Kit, No Sway Bars
10-14 Chevy Camaro
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 30 business days for AFCO to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
This strut/shock suspension kit with coilover springs for your 2010-2011 Camaro is tuned for high performance and driving experience. It is for the driver that desires a more aggressive feel for their ride. This kit puts your ride 1" lower than stock.
- 1" lower than stock
- Caster/camber plates for optimum front end geometry
- Noise isolation for front and rear coil-overs
- Afco shock valving tuned for a high performance and driving experience
- High performance progressive coil springs on all four corners
- Factory upper and lower shock mounts used for the rear suspension
- Tightens suspension for interstate/highway travel
- Maintains quiet and comfortable ride
Caster/camber plates for optimum front end geometry
Noise isolation for front and rear coil-overs
AFCO shock valving tuned for a high performance driving experience
AFCO high performance progressive coil springs on all four corners
Factory upper and lower shock mounts used for the rear suspension
Tightens suspension for interstate highway travel, while maintaining a quiet and comfortable ride - See more at: http://www.afcodynapro.com/AFCO/1660932206#sthash.4flaTWTl.dpuf
More Like This
AFCO 40027 2010-12 Camaro High Performance Suspension Package
Eibach 38143.880 Pro-Plus Kit, Pro-Kit Springs/Sway Bars, Camaro
Eibach 38144.880 Pro-Plus Kit, Pro-Kit Springs/Sway Bars, Camaro
Hurst 6320000 Suspension Kit-Stage 1 10-12 Camaro SS
Hurst 6320001 Suspension Kit-Stage 1 13-14 Camaro SS/ZL1
Garage Sale - TCI Leaf Spring Mount Kit, 1937-39 Chevy
Q & A
Get up to date with the latest rule change and successfully update your sprint car support bars with the help of our very own Jason Martin!
In this Tech Tip, a returning customer asks for advice on building a front suspension kit for his Model A rat rod.
Step by Step instructions to install a G-comp rear suspension setup.
In this Tech Tip, a customer has a few questions for John about one of our spring over axle kits.
In this Tech Tip, John answers a customer concerns about adding additional drop to his 1960-1972 Chevy truck.
Step by step guide to the installation of the G-Comp front suspension.
In this article, Speedway employee Adam talks about the process of building a custom adjustable 3-link rear suspension for his '67 Cougar.