Afco 3840FBNCBG Eliminator BNC Front Shock, GM A, B, F, G, X-Bodies
63-82 Chevy Corvette, 67-69 Chevy Camaro, 67-69 Pontiac Firebird, Twin Tube Shock Type
AFCO is giving customers 10% off select drag shocks from now until the end of June.
AFCO's Eliminator BNC Valving Twin Tube Double Adjustable Shocks eliminate bounce. The BNC shocks are designed to better absorb the impact of the car after a wheel stand launch. Works great in Stock, Super Stock, Outlaw 10.5, True Street, and other drag racing classes.
- Body Mount: Tie Bar Mount w/ 2.375" bolt centers
- Shaft Mount: 9/16" Stud (3-1/8" length, 1-1/8" threads, 1-3/4" washers)
- Lightweight aluminum construction also helps dissipate heat
- Rebound settings are adjusted via a shaft-mounted knob with 32 clicks
- Compression settings are adjusted via a body-mounted know with 32 clicks
- Smooth, Ultra Low Friction rod guide
- Low resistance allows internals to function to their fullest potential
- Almost no "stiction" to interfere with putting the power down
- Coil-over Ready w/ purchase of kit 106-20135D
Can be converted to a coil-over with kit 106-20135D.
- '82-'96 Blazer/S-10
- '68-'87 El Camino
- '64-'67 El Camino
- '70-'81 Camaro
- '67-'69 Camaro
- '68-'83 Chevelle/Malibu
- '64-'67 Chevelle/Malibu
- '74-'79 Nova
- '68-'73 Nova
- '63-'82 Corvette
- '65-'86 Fullsize
- '55-'57 Fullsize
- '70-'88 Monte Carlo
- '75-'80 Monza
- '72-'77 Vega
- Also fits all Buick, Oldsmobile, and Pontiac equivalents.
- With the easy-to-use, repeatable "click" settings, this shock will give you unsurpassed traction. By allowing full control over both compression and rebound forces, Double Adjustable shocks give the tuner the ability to fine tune every aspect of the chassis movement to provide the ultimate in acceleration control and overall driveability.
Item Details4" Stroke, 10.25" Comp, 14.25" Ext
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
KYB 343127 Excel-G Front Gas Shock, 13.58 Ext, 8.66 Comp
Competition Engineering C2700 Adjustable Drag Shock
KYB 343135 Excel-G Rear Gas Shock, 8.27 Stroke, 20.28 Ext, 12.01 Comp
QA1 TS802 1967-69 Camaro/Firebird Adjustable Rear Shock
QA1 TD802 Stocker Star Dbl Adj Shock, 67-69 Camaros/Firebirds
QA1 TN802 Stocker Star A NA Shock, 20.5/13 Ext/Comp, Camaro, Firebird
QA1 TR505 Stocker Star R-Series Shock, Front, GM A/F/G/X-Body
QA1 TD703 Stocker Star Shock, Rear, 19/12.25 Ext/Comp, Camaro, Firebird
QA1 TN703 Stocker Star Shock, rear, 67-69 Camaro/Firebird (Single Leaf)
QA1 TS505 GM Adjustable Front Shock
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!
Kyle Vanover discusses how dents affect racing shocks. Learn how monotubes and twin tubes are affected by damage differently.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Follow along as Kyle Vanover share tips on how to keep your shocks clean.
Kyle Vanover explains the results of tires rubbing on shocks. Check out this video and give the Speedway Motors Shock Tech department a call for assistance.
In this episode, Project Chevelle gets coilovers and a much-needed altitude adjustment. Watch as we install QA1 bolt-on coilover kits front and rear, then dial in the perfect stance and shock settings. Our old Chevelle is really starting to look mean!