Afco 3840FBNCBG Eliminator BNC Front Shock, GM A, B, F, G, X-Bodies
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
AFCO's Eliminator BNC Valving Twin Tube Double Adjustable Shocks eliminate bounce. The BNC shocks are designed to better absorb the impact of the car after a wheel stand launch. Works great in Stock, Super Stock, Outlaw 10.5, True Street, and other drag racing classes.
- Body Mount: Tie Bar Mount w/ 2.375" bolt centers
- Shaft Mount: 9/16" Stud (3-1/8" length, 1-1/8" threads, 1-3/4" washers)
- Lightweight aluminum construction also helps dissipate heat
- Rebound settings are adjusted via a shaft-mounted knob with 32 clicks
- Compression settings are adjusted via a body-mounted know with 32 clicks
- Smooth, Ultra Low Friction rod guide
- Low resistance allows internals to function to their fullest potential
- Almost no "stiction" to interfere with putting the power down
- Coil-over Ready w/ purchase of kit 106-20135D
Can be converted to a coil-over with kit 106-20135D.
- '82-'96 Blazer/S-10
- '68-'87 El Camino
- '64-'67 El Camino
- '70-'81 Camaro
- '67-'69 Camaro
- '68-'83 Chevelle/Malibu
- '64-'67 Chevelle/Malibu
- '74-'79 Nova
- '68-'73 Nova
- '63-'82 Corvette
- '65-'86 Fullsize
- '55-'57 Fullsize
- '70-'88 Monte Carlo
- '75-'80 Monza
- '72-'77 Vega
- Also fits all Buick, Oldsmobile, and Pontiac equivalents.
- With the easy-to-use, repeatable "click" settings, this shock will give you unsurpassed traction. By allowing full control over both compression and rebound forces, Double Adjustable shocks give the tuner the ability to fine tune every aspect of the chassis movement to provide the ultimate in acceleration control and overall driveability.
Item Details4" Stroke, 10.25" Comp, 14.25" Ext
More Like This
AFCO 3840F/BNC Eliminator BNC Front Shock, GM A, B, F, G, X-Bodies
QA1 TS507 Chevy Adjustable Front Shock
AFCO 3770 Series Twin-Tube Double Adjust. Shock-7 Inch, Standard Front
AFCO 19E2-LFRF-S Edge Super Stock 4 & 9 Shock-Left Front & Right Front
AFCO 19E2-RF-B-LF-HR Edge Super Stock 4/9 Shock RF Base Heavy Rough LF
AFCO 1020 10 Series Street Stock Front Shock, Comp/Reb: 7/7
AFCO 1021 10 Series Street Stock Front Shock, Comp/Reb: 6/6
AFCO 1946-3RTST 19 Series GM Stock Steel Front Shock-Comp 6/Reb 3
Bilstein F4-BE3-F129-M1 73-88 A/G Body Shock Com 233/Reb 110
Bilstein F4-BE3-C751-M2 73-88 A/G Body Shock Com 154/Reb 197
Q & A
Tim talks about what options we have for hot rod shocks.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. talks about shock ends.
Call Our Experienced Shock Techs For Details At 800.979.0122. Shipping Information ... Have Your Shocks Dyno Tested To Ensure Optimum Performance!
How to remove shock rod end and install bump rubber/bump cup.