Aeroquip FBM4046 120 Hose End Coupler Fitting, Blue/Red, -16 AN
Universal Fit, -16 AN, 120 degree Angle, -16 AN Female Fitting End A, -16 AN Hose Fitting End B
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Aeroquip reusable hose ends are easier to install than cutter-style fittings and are more user-friendly. With their compression-style design, they can be reused without damaging the fitting, and the nipple pilot prevents damage to the inner tube. Their one-piece design allows for improved flow and eliminates two potential leak points (brazed joints). They're available in red/blue anodized finishes.
- 120 Degree
- Hose End Size: -16 AN
- Fitting Style: Reusable non-swivel
- Adapter Size: -16 AN
- Adapter Attachment: Female threads
- Lightweight aluminum hose ends are completely reusable, and interchangeable
- Unique taper design ensures easy assembly
- 37° angled sealing surface guarantees a positive anti-leak seal
- Accepts a variety of lightweight aluminum AN style adapters & fittings
- Available in Blue/Red corrosion resistant finish
More Like This
Aeroquip FBM1026 45 Hose End Coupler Fitting, Red/Blue, -16 AN
Aeroquip FBM4446 Hose End Coupler Fitting, 120 Degree, Black, -16 AN
Aeroquip FBM4036 Hose End Coupler Fitting, 90 Degree, Blue/Red, -16 AN
Aeroquip FBM4066 180 Hose End Coupler Fitting, Blue/Red, -16 AN
Aeroquip Straight Full Flow Swivel Hose End Coupler Fitting, -16 AN
Earls 312016ERL Auto Fit Female Hose End, 120 Degree, -16 AN to -16 AN
Earls 812016ERL 120 Degree -16 AN Female to -16 AN Hose Adapter
Earls AT812016ERL 120 Degree -16 AN Female to -16 AN Swivel Seal Hose
Earls 315016ERL Auto Fit Female Hose End, 150 Degree, -16 AN to -16 AN
Earls 800116ERL Straight -16 AN Female to -16 AN Hose Adapter
Q & A
Since the invention of stainless braided rubber hose, racers and hot rodders have been fighting the problem of installing it into the AN fitting socket. Now, Koul Tools make it easy.
Dick from Koul Tools shares a tip on how to properly seat the AN fittings using the Koul Tools device.
What fittings should you use with your brake or fuel system? What does AN and NPT stand for? All of these questions plus more will be answered in Speedway Motors' latest article about fasteners!