Aeromotive 18474 Gen II 340 Stealth Fuel Tank, 88-00 Chevy Truck
C1500, C2500, C3500, K1500, K2500, K3500, C35, C15, EFI Conversion Fuel Tank Style, Steel
The new Gen II Stealth tank utilizes Aeromotive’s patented and award-winning Phantom in-tank technology that enables a quiet, high-flow EFI pump and baffle to maintain an ample fuel supply around the inlet of the pump while ensuring consistent fuel delivery and drivability even in low fuel conditions.
Unlike competitive tanks, Aeromotive’s Gen II Stealth tanks feature outlet and return ports along with electrical terminals positioned in the OEM location. This design enables flush installation to the vehicle floor and will not require strap modification or spacers.
All Gen II Stealth tanks come out of the box completely assembled. The fuel pump, fuel level sending unit, and fuel/electrical bulkhead are pre-installed. As a true plug-and-play assembly, the Aeromotive Gen II Stealth tank gets you out of the garage and on the road in no time.
- Perfect for EFI and carbureted engines
- OEM appearance and 25-gallon capacity
- 0-90 Ohm fuel level sending unit included
- Utilizes OEM fuel outlet location and seal
- Plug-and-play; comes pre-assembled with pump and sending unit in the tank, ready for install
- Utilizes stock mounting straps, filler cap and vent
340LPH Fuel Pump Module
- Fuel Injected Engines:
- Gasoline: up to 850 HP – naturally aspirated.
- Gasoline: up to 700 HP – forced air induction.
- E85: up to 595 HP – naturally aspirated.
- E85: up to 490 HP – forced air induction.
- Carbureted Engines:
- Gasoline: up to 1000 HP – naturally aspirated.
- Gasoline: up to 850 HP – forced air induction.
- E85: up to 700 HP – naturally aspirated.
- E85: up to 595 HP – forced air induction.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Aeromotive to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
We take a look at some parts going into a 1951 Chevy Truck project. We highlight a few key pieces including the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks built a 1952 Chevy truck in celebration of the 65th anniversary of Speedway Motors. Check out the short video on one of the products used in the build.
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
How to clean and seal your old tank
Thinking about rebuilding your fuel system but you're not sure what it entails? Click here for a comprehensive article on what to expect!
A step by step on how to install an EFI Fuel Tank kit in a 1967 Chevelle. Learn the benefits of using this kit including expanded fuel capacity and a 24 gallon tank.