Aeromotive 18474 Gen II 340 Stealth Fuel Tank, 88-00 Chevy Truck
EFI Conversion Fuel Tank Style, EFI | Carb Fuel System Type, 20 gallons Capacity, Steel, Silver
The new Gen II Stealth tank utilizes Aeromotive’s patented and award-winning Phantom in-tank technology that enables a quiet, high-flow EFI pump and baffle to maintain an ample fuel supply around the inlet of the pump while ensuring consistent fuel delivery and drivability even in low fuel conditions.
Unlike competitive tanks, Aeromotive’s Gen II Stealth tanks feature outlet and return ports along with electrical terminals positioned in the OEM location. This design enables flush installation to the vehicle floor and will not require strap modification or spacers.
All Gen II Stealth tanks come out of the box completely assembled. The fuel pump, fuel level sending unit, and fuel/electrical bulkhead are pre-installed. As a true plug-and-play assembly, the Aeromotive Gen II Stealth tank gets you out of the garage and on the road in no time.
- Perfect for EFI and carbureted engines
- OEM appearance and 25-gallon capacity
- 0-90 Ohm fuel level sending unit included
- Utilizes OEM fuel outlet location and seal
- Plug-and-play; comes pre-assembled with pump and sending unit in the tank, ready for install
- Utilizes stock mounting straps, filler cap and vent
340LPH Fuel Pump Module
- Fuel Injected Engines:
- Gasoline: up to 850 HP – naturally aspirated.
- Gasoline: up to 700 HP – forced air induction.
- E85: up to 595 HP – naturally aspirated.
- E85: up to 490 HP – forced air induction.
- Carbureted Engines:
- Gasoline: up to 1000 HP – naturally aspirated.
- Gasoline: up to 850 HP – forced air induction.
- E85: up to 700 HP – naturally aspirated.
- E85: up to 595 HP – forced air induction.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Aeromotive to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Aeromotive 18174 Gen II 200 Stealth Fuel Tank, 88-00 Chevy Truck
Aeromotive 18197 Stealth Fuel Tank, 1964-68 Mustang
Aeromotive 18147 Gen II Stealth Tank, 1969-70 Mustang
Aeromotive 18117 Stealth Fuel Tank, 1964-67 Chevelle
Holley 19-150 EFI Fuel Tank, Universal, 0-90 GM
Holley Sniper 19-451 EFI Universal Fuel Tank System, 400 LPH
Holley Sniper 19-450 EFI Universal Fuel Tank System, 400 LPH
Aeromotive 18334 340 Stealth Fuel Tank w/Pump, 1961-64 Impala
Aeromotive 18350 Fuel Tank w/Pump, 1978-87 Cutlass/78-81 Century
Aeromotive 18324 340 Stealth Fuel Tank w/Pump, 65 Pontiac Lemans
Q & A
We take a look at some parts going into a 1951 Chevy Truck project. We highlight a few key pieces including the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks built a 1952 Chevy truck in celebration of the 65th anniversary of Speedway Motors. Check out the short video on one of the products used in the build.
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
Check out episode 9 of our 410 Sprint Car Build series! Today, the guys are having some fun with the fuel system.
Troubleshooting a fuel gauge can be a seriously aggravating issue. Click here for a video showing some hints and tips!
Learn how to use Koul Tools for your AN Hose Assembly with our video guide. Koul Tools make it easy to install a braided rubber hose into the AN fitting socket.