Aeromotive 11142 340 Stealth Fuel Pump, Offset Inlet and Outlet
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Aeromotive to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 91011142 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Garage Sale Clearance!
The Aeromotive 340 Stealth Fuel Pump is a high-output, in-tank, electric fuel pump that fits most popular EFI applications. It is a compact, lightweight pump that bolts into many existing hanger assemblies.
What sets the 340 Stealth Pump apart is its superior flow throughout a wide pressure range. Compared to other popular aftermarket pumps, at 40 psi the 340 boasts more than 340 lph. That’s over 30% more flow, making it ideal for applications requiring more flow while retaining the factory lines and mounting provisions available in the OE configuration. The 340 is also perfect for use as a universal replacement for applications that require more flow to support forced air power adders such as turbo and supercharged applications.
- Fits most vehicles where popular aftermarket pumps are applicable
- Designed for in-tank use only
- Can be used in carbureted or EFI applications
- Turbine pump mechanism increases durability and can be used in pulse modulated applications
910-11142 Instructions (PDF)
Fuel Pump Flow Chart (GIF)
More Like This
Aeromotive 11540 E85 340 Stealth Electric Fuel Pump, Center Inlet
Aeromotive 11542 E85 340 Stealth Electric Fuel Pump, Offset Inlet
Aeromotive 11541 E85 340 Stealth Electric Fuel Pump, Offset Inlet
Aeromotive 11101 A1000 Fuel Pump
Aeromotive 18688 Phantom In-Tank Fuel Pump System for EFI Engine Swaps
Aeromotive 18689 Phantom 200 Stealth Fuel System
Aeromotive 18329 EFI-Returnless Phantom In-Tank Fuel Pump
Holley 534-37 Fuel Pump Kit for 2 bbl Pro-Jection
Holley 534-38 Dual Tank Fuel Pump Kit
Speedway Universal 12-Volt Electric Fuel Pump, 4-7 PSI, 35 GPH
Q & A
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Looking to replace your fuel level guage or sending unit? It's important that you have the the right guage for the right sender. Speedway has the tools to make the job easy and ensure you get the right parts the first time.
In this Tech Tip, John offers up a couple solutions to a customer wanting the best electric option to fuel his project.
Having trouble deciding between an electric or mechanical fuel pump? We can show you how to choose the correct pump in order to properly design a performance fuel system.
For most, an electric fuel pump can be a choice of form over function, but for others, it may be the best option. In this article, you will learn the advantages of using an electric fuel pump and how to install it in your car.
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, it's time to give it a little more fuel. Follow along as we install a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.