Aero 58-984720PIN 58 Series 15x8 Wheel, SP, 5 on 4-3/4, 2 Inch BS
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 30 business days for Aero Race Wheels to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Aero Race Wheels 58 Series steel wheels are designed for either asphalt or dirt oval track use. The roll-formed 58 Series wheels have the largest drop center which provides more brake caliper clearance and brake cooling capabilities. They feature a 7-hole D-window center disc made of HSLA material for strength and durability. The 58 Series also include improved run-out and larger bead seats.
- Recommended for both asphalt and dirt use
- Designed for vehicles up to 3500 lbs.
- Must use 1" O.D. lug nuts with 45 degree taper
- All 58 Series have safety bead humps
Note: These 15x8" 58 Series wheels are the same as Aero's 52 Series, only without any sanctioning body stickers.
Learn more about determining the proper wheel offset, torque sequence, and bolt pattern for your application by reading our tech article, Racing Wheel Principles.
For offroad use only.
More Like This
Aero 52-984720PIN 52 Series 15x8 Wheel, 5 on 4-3/4 BP, 2 Inch BS IMCA
Aero 52984720LPIN 52 Series 15x8 Wheel, 5 on 4-3/4, 2 Inch BS IMCA L
Aero 52984720WPIN 52 Series 15x8 Wheel, 5 on 4-3/4, 2 Inch BS Wissota
Aero 51-984720PIN 51 Series 15x8 Wheel, Spun, 5 on 4-3/4, 2 Inch BS
Aero 58-984710PIN 58 Series 15x8 Wheel, SP, 5 on 4-3/4, 1 Inch BS
Aero 58-984730PIN 58 Series 15x8 Wheel, SP, 5 on 4-3/4, 3 Inch BS
Aero 58-984740PIN 58 Series 15x8 Wheel, SP, 5 on 4-3/4, 4 Inch BS
Aero 56-984720PIN 56 Series 15x8 Wheel, Spun, 5 on 4-3/4, 2 Inch BS
Aero 58-984520PIN 58 Series 15x8 Wheel, SP, 5 on 4-1/2, 2 Inch BS
Aero 58-985020PIN 58 Series 15x8 Wheel, SP, 5 on 5 Inch, 2 Inch BS