Aero 58-904555PIN 58 Series 15x10 Wheel, SP, 5 on 4-1/2, 5-1/2 BS
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 30 business days for Aero Race Wheels to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Aero Race Wheels 58 Series steel wheels are designed for either asphalt or dirt oval track use. The roll-formed 58 Series wheels have the largest drop center which provides more brake caliper clearance and brake cooling capabilities. They feature a 7-hole D-window center disc made of HSLA material for strength and durability. The 58 Series also include improved run-out and larger bead seats.
- Recommended for both asphalt and dirt use
- Designed for vehicles up to 3600 lbs.
- Must use 1" O.D. lug nuts with 45 degree taper
- All 58 Series have safety bead humps
Learn more about determining the proper wheel offset, torque sequence, and bolt pattern for your application by reading our tech article, Racing Wheel Principles.
For offroad use only.
More Like This
Aero 51-904555PIN 51 Series 15x10 Wheel, Spun, 5 on 4-1/2, 5-1/2 BS
Aero 51-904755PIN 51 Series 15x10 Wheel, Spun, 5 on 4-3/4, 5-1/2 BS
Aero 58-904755PIN 58 Series 15x10 Wheel, SP, 5 on 4-3/4, 5-1/2 BS
Aero 58-905055PIN 58 Series 15x10 Wheel, SP, 5 on 5 Inch, 5-1/2 BS
Aero 51-904555BLK 51 Series 15x10 Wheel, Spun, 5 on 4-1/2, 5-1/2 BS
Aero 51-904555BLU 51 Series 15x10 Wheel, Spun, 5 on 4-1/2, 5-1/2 BS
Aero 51-904555GOL 51 Series 15x10 Wheel, Spun, 5 on 4-1/2, 5-1/2 BS
Aero 51-904555GRN 51 Series 15x10 Wheel, Spun, 5 on 4-1/2, 5-1/2 BS
Aero 51-904555ORG 51 Series 15x10 Wheel, Spun, 5 on 4-1/2, 5-1/2 BS
Aero 51-904555RED 51 Series 15x10 Wheel, Spun 5 on 4-1/2 BP 5-1/2 BS
Q & A
Purchasing a new set of race wheels? We can show you how to measure the offset to ensure your new wheels fit right, along with torque specs, design, and basics about racing wheels.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy truck in honor of Speedway Motors' 65th anniversary. Speedway Motors reached out to Rocket Racing Wheels for a set of their “Booster” Wheels to function as rolling stock for the build.
Tim shows some of our Rocket wheels and knockoff hub covers.