Aero 56-985030RED 56 Series 15x8 Wheel, Spun, 5 on 5 BP, 3 Inch BS
Modified, 15 Inch Wheel Diameter, Steel, 8" Width, 5x5 in. Wheel Bolt Pattern (in.), Chrome
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 30 business days for Aero Race Wheels to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Aero Race Wheels 56 Series steel wheels are designed for dirt oval track use only. The CNC spun-formed 56 Series wheels feature a 7-hole D-window center disc made of HSLA material for strength and durability. They are the lightest weight 15x8 in Aero's line-up, and they incorporate oversized bead seats and a bead hump with an extreme knife "edge". These wheels are recommended if your rules require a 15x8" wheel without a beadlock and no minimum weight.
- Recommended for dirt track use only
- Not recommended for 2-ply sidewall tires
- Designed for vehicles up to 3400 lbs.
- Must use 1" O.D. lug nuts with 45 degree taper
- All 56 Series have safety bead humps
Learn more about determining the proper wheel offset, torque sequence, and bolt pattern for your application by reading our tech article, Racing Wheel Principles.
For offroad use only.
More Like This
Aero 56-984710RED 56 Series 15x8 Wheel, Spun, 5 on 4-3/4 BP 1 Inch BS
Aero 56-984720RED 56 Series 15x8 Wheel, Spun, 5 on 4-3/4 BP 2 Inch BS
Aero 56-984730RED 56 Series 15x8 Wheel, Spun, 5 on 4-3/4 BP 3 Inch BS
Aero 56-984740RED 56 Series 15x8 Wheel, Spun, 5 on 4-3/4 BP 4 Inch BS
Aero 56-985010RED 56 Series 15x8 Wheel, Spun, 5 on 5 BP, 1 Inch BS
Aero 56985020LRED 56 Series 15x8 Wheel, Spun, 5 on 5 BP, 2 Inch BS, LH
Aero 56-985040RED 56 Series 15x8 Wheel, Spun, 5 on 5 BP, 4 Inch BS
Aero 56-084720 56 Series 15x8 Wheel, Spun, 5 on 4-3/4 BP, 2 Inch BS
Aero 56-084730 56 Series 15x8 Wheel, Spun, 5 on 4-3/4 BP, 3 Inch BS
Aero 56-085020 56 Series 15x8 Wheel, Spun, 5 on 5 Inch BP, 2 Inch BS
Q & A
Purchasing a new set of race wheels? We can show you how to measure the offset to ensure your new wheels fit right, along with torque specs, design, and basics about racing wheels.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy truck in honor of Speedway Motors' 65th anniversary. Speedway Motors reached out to Rocket Racing Wheels for a set of their “Booster” Wheels to function as rolling stock for the build.
Tim shows some of our Rocket wheels and knockoff hub covers.