Aero 56-285030 56 Series 15x8 Wheel, Spun, 5 on 5 Inch BP, 3 Inch BS
Modified, 15 Inch Wheel Diameter, Steel, 8" Width, 5 on 5" Bolt Pattern, 3" Wheel Backspace
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 30 business days for Aero Race Wheels to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Aero Race Wheels 56 Series steel wheels are designed for dirt oval track use only. The CNC spun-formed 56 Series wheels feature a 7-hole D-window center disc made of HSLA material for strength and durability. They are the lightest weight 15x8 in Aero's line-up, and they incorporate oversized bead seats and a bead hump with an extreme knife "edge". These wheels are recommended if your rules require a 15x8" wheel without a beadlock and no minimum weight.
- Recommended for dirt track use only
- Not recommended for 2-ply sidewall tires
- Designed for vehicles up to 3400 lbs.
- Must use 1" O.D. lug nuts with 45 degree taper
- All 56 Series have safety bead humps
Learn more about determining the proper wheel offset, torque sequence, and bolt pattern for your application by reading our tech article, Racing Wheel Principles.
For offroad use only.
More Like This
Aero 56-284510 56 Series 15x8 Wheel, Spun, 5 on 4-1/2 BP, 1 Inch BS
Aero 56-284520 56 Series 15x8 Wheel, Spun, 5 on 4-1/2 BP, 2 Inch BS
Aero 56-284720 56 Series 15x8 Wheel, Spun, 5 on 4-3/4 BP, 2 Inch BS
Aero 56-284730 56 Series 15x8 Wheel, Spun, 5 on 4-3/4 BP, 3 Inch BS
Aero 56-284740 56 Series 15x8 Wheel, Spun, 5 on 4-3/4 BP, 4 Inch BS
Aero 56-285010 56 Series 15x8 Wheel, Spun, 5 on 5 Inch BP, 1 Inch BS
Aero 56-984510RED 56 Series 15x8 Wheel, Spun, 5 on 4-1/2 BP 1 Inch BS
Aero 56-984520RED 56 Series 15x8 Wheel, Spun, 5 on 4-1/2 BP 2 Inch BS
Aero 56-984530GOL 56 Series 15x8 Wheel, Spun, 5 on 4-1/2, 3 Inch BS
Aero 56-984530GRN 56 Series 15x8 Wheel, Spun, 5 on 4-1/2, 3 Inch BS
Q & A
Purchasing a new set of race wheels? We can show you how to measure the offset to ensure your new wheels fit right, along with torque specs, design, and basics about racing wheels.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy truck in honor of Speedway Motors' 65th anniversary. Speedway Motors reached out to Rocket Racing Wheels for a set of their “Booster” Wheels to function as rolling stock for the build.
Tim shows some of our Rocket wheels and knockoff hub covers.