Aero 51-985010BLU 51 Series 15x8 Wheel, Spun, 5 on 5 Inch, 1 Inch BS
Pavement Late Model, 15 Inch Wheel Diameter, Steel, 8" Width, 5x5 in. Wheel Bolt Pattern (in.)
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 30 business days for Aero Race Wheels to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Aero Race Wheels 51 Series steel wheels are designed for asphalt oval track use only. The spun-formed 51 Series wheels have a deeper drop center for easier tire mounting and dismounting, along with the greatest brake caliper clearance and brake cooling capabilities available. They feature a 7-hole D-window center disc made of HSLA material for strength and durability.
- Recommended for asphalt use only
- Designed for vehicles up to 3500 lbs.
- Must use 1" O.D. lug nuts with 45 degree taper
- All 51 Series DO NOT have safety bead humps
Learn more about determining the proper wheel offset, torque sequence, and bolt pattern for your application by reading our tech article, Racing Wheel Principles.
For offroad use only.
More Like This
Aero 51-900550BLU 51 Series 15x10 Wheel, Spun 5 on WIDE 5, 5 Inch BS
Aero 51-905010BLU 51 Series 15x10 Wheel, Spun 5 on 5 Inch, 1 Inch BS
Aero 51-905030BLU 51 Series 15x10 Wheel, Spun 5 on 5 Inch, 3 Inch BS
Aero 51-905050BLU 51 Series 15x10 Wheel, Spun, 5 on 5 BP, 5 Inch BS
Aero 51-905055BLU 51 Series 15x10 Wheel, Spun, 5 on 5 Inch, 5-1/2 BS
Aero 51-905060BLU 51 Series 15x10 Wheel, Spun 5 on 5 Inch, 6 Inch BS
Aero 51-980540BLU 51 Series 15x8 Wheel, Spun, 5 on WIDE 5, 4 Inch BS
Aero 51-980550BLU 51 Series 15x8 Wheel, Spun, 5 on WIDE 5, 5 Inch BS
Aero 51-984510BLU 51 Series 15x8 Wheel, Spun, 5x4.5, 1 Inch BS
Aero 51-984720BLU 51 Series 15x8 Wheel, Spun, 5 on 4-3/4, 2 Inch BS
Q & A
Purchasing a new set of race wheels? We can show you how to measure the offset to ensure your new wheels fit right, along with torque specs, design, and basics about racing wheels.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy truck in honor of Speedway Motors' 65th anniversary. Speedway Motors reached out to Rocket Racing Wheels for a set of their “Booster” Wheels to function as rolling stock for the build.
Tim shows some of our Rocket wheels and knockoff hub covers.