Aero 51-904530GRN 51 Series 15x10 Wheel, Spun, 5 on 4-1/2, 3 Inch BS
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 30 business days for Aero Race Wheels to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Aero Race Wheels 51 Series steel wheels are designed for asphalt oval track use only. The spun-formed 51 Series wheels have a deeper drop center for easier tire mounting and dismounting, along with the greatest brake caliper clearance and brake cooling capabilities available. They feature a 7-hole D-window center disc made of HSLA material for strength and durability.
- Recommended for asphalt use only
- Designed for vehicles up to 3500 lbs.
- Must use 1" O.D. lug nuts with 45 degree taper
- All 51 Series DO NOT have safety bead humps
Learn more about determining the proper wheel offset, torque sequence, and bolt pattern for your application by reading our tech article, Racing Wheel Principles.
For offroad use only.
More Like This
Aero 58-904530GRN 58 Series 15x10 Wheel, SP, 5 on 4-1/2, 3 Inch BS
Aero 51-904520GRN 51 Series 15x10 Wheel, Spun, 5 on 4-1/2, 2 Inch BS
Aero 51-904545GRN 51 Series 15x10 Wheel, Spun, 5 on 4-1/2, 4-1/2 BS
Aero 51-904540GRN 51 Series 15x10 Wheel, Spun, 5 on 4-1/2, 4 Inch BS
Aero 51-904550GRN 51 Series 15x10 Wheel, Spun, 5 on 4-1/2, 5 Inch BS
Aero 51-904555GRN 51 Series 15x10 Wheel, Spun, 5 on 4-1/2, 5-1/2 BS
Aero 51-904560GRN 51 Series 15x10 Wheel, Spun, 5 on 4-1/2, 6 Inch BS
Aero 50-904530GRN 50 Series 15x10 Wheel, 5 on 4-1/2 BP, 3 Inch BS
Aero 51-904730GRN 51 Series 15x10 Wheel, Spun, 5 on 4-3/4, 3 Inch BS
Aero 51-905030GRN 51 Series 15x10 Wheel, Spun 5 on 5 Inch, 3 Inch BS
Q & A
Purchasing a new set of race wheels? We can show you how to measure the offset to ensure your new wheels fit right, along with torque specs, design, and basics about racing wheels.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy truck in honor of Speedway Motors' 65th anniversary. Speedway Motors reached out to Rocket Racing Wheels for a set of their “Booster” Wheels to function as rolling stock for the build.
Tim shows some of our Rocket wheels and knockoff hub covers.