Aero 50-905040RED 50 Series 15x10 Inch Wheel, 5 on 5 BP, 4 Inch BS
Stock Car, 15 Inch Wheel Diameter, Steel, 10" Width, 5 on 5" Bolt Pattern, 4" Wheel Backspace
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 30 business days for Aero Race Wheels to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Aero Race Wheels 50 Series steel wheels are designed for asphalt or dirt oval track use. The roll-formed 50 Series wheels have low run-out with knife-edged bead humps and maximum bead seats. They feature a 7-hole D-window center disc made of HSLA material.
- Can be used for both dirt and asphalt
- Designed for vehicles up to 4000 lbs.
- Must use 1" O.D. lug nuts with 45 degree taper
- All 50 Series have safety bead humps
Learn more about determining the proper wheel offset, torque sequence, and bolt pattern for your application by reading our tech article, Racing Wheel Principles.
For offroad use only.
More Like This
Aero 50-904510RED 50 Series 15x10 Inch Wheel, 5 on 4-1/2 BP 1 Inch BS
Aero 50-904520RED 50 Series 15x10 Inch Wheel, 5 on 4-1/2 BP 2 Inch BS
Aero 50-904540RED 50 Series 15x10 Inch Wheel, 5 on 4-1/2 BP 4 Inch BS
Aero 50-904550RED 50 Series 15x10 Inch Wheel, 5 on 4-1/2 BP 5 Inch BS
Aero 50-904730RED 50 Series 15x10 Inch Wheel, 5 on 4-3/4 BP 3 Inch BS
Aero 50-904740RED 50 Series 15x10 Inch Wheel, 5 on 4-3/4 BP 4 Inch BS
Aero 50-905010RED 50 Series 15x10 Inch Wheel, 5 on 5 BP, 1 Inch BS
Aero 50-905050RED 50 Series 15x10 Inch Wheel, 5 on 5 BP, 5 Inch BS
Aero 50-924540RED 50 Series 15x12 Inch Wheel, 5 on 4-1/2 BP 4 Inch BS
Aero 50-984740RED 50 Series 15x8 Inch Wheel, 5 on 4-3/4 BP, 4 Inch BS
Q & A
Purchasing a new set of race wheels? We can show you how to measure the offset to ensure your new wheels fit right, along with torque specs, design, and basics about racing wheels.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy truck in honor of Speedway Motors' 65th anniversary. Speedway Motors reached out to Rocket Racing Wheels for a set of their “Booster” Wheels to function as rolling stock for the build.
Tim shows some of our Rocket wheels and knockoff hub covers.