Aero 50-905040ORG 50 Series 15x10 Wheel, 5 on 5 Inch BP, 4 Inch BS
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 30 business days for Aero Race Wheels to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Aero Race Wheels 50 Series steel wheels are designed for asphalt or dirt oval track use. The roll-formed 50 Series wheels have low run-out with knife-edged bead humps and maximum bead seats. They feature a 7-hole D-window center disc made of HSLA material.
- Can be used for both dirt and asphalt
- Designed for vehicles up to 4000 lbs.
- Must use 1" O.D. lug nuts with 45 degree taper
- All 50 Series have safety bead humps
Learn more about determining the proper wheel offset, torque sequence, and bolt pattern for your application by reading our tech article, Racing Wheel Principles.
For offroad use only.
More Like This
Aero 50-905010ORG 50 Series 15x10 Wheel, 5 on 5 Inch BP, 1 Inch BS
Aero 50-904540ORG 50 Series 15x10 Wheel, 5 on 4-1/2 BP, 4 Inch BS
Aero 50-904740ORG 50 Series 15x10 Wheel, 5 on 4-3/4 BP, 4 Inch BS
Aero 50-905020ORG 50 Series 15x10 Wheel, 5 on 5 Inch BP, 2 Inch BS
Aero 50-905030ORG 50 Series 15x10 Wheel, 5 on 5 Inch BP, 3 Inch BS
Aero 50-905050ORG 50 Series 15x10 Wheel, 5 on 5 Inch BP, 5 Inch BS
Aero 51-905040ORG 51 Series 15x10 Wheel, Spun 5 on 5 Inch, 4 Inch BS
Aero 58-905040ORG 58 Series 15x10 Wheel, SP, 5 on 5 Inch, 4 Inch BS
Aero 50-205040 50 Series 15x10 Inch Wheel, 5 on 5 Inch BP, 4 Inch BS
Aero 50-905040BLK 50 Series 15x10 Wheel, 5 on 5 Inch BP, 4 Inch BS
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy truck in honor of Speedway Motors' 65th anniversary. Speedway Motors reached out to Rocket Racing Wheels for a set of their “Booster” Wheels to function as rolling stock for the build.
Tim shows some of our Rocket wheels and knockoff hub covers.