Aero 50-905020PIN 50 Series 15x10 Wheel, 5 on 5 Inch BP, 2 Inch BS
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 30 business days for Aero Race Wheels to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Aero Race Wheels 50 Series steel wheels are designed for asphalt or dirt oval track use. The roll-formed 50 Series wheels have low run-out with knife-edged bead humps and maximum bead seats. They feature a 7-hole D-window center disc made of HSLA material.
- Can be used for both dirt and asphalt
- Designed for vehicles up to 4000 lbs.
- Must use 1" O.D. lug nuts with 45 degree taper
- All 50 Series have safety bead humps
Learn more about determining the proper wheel offset, torque sequence, and bolt pattern for your application by reading our tech article, Racing Wheel Principles.
For offroad use only.
More Like This
Aero 50-905010PIN 50 Series 15x10 Wheel, 5 on 5 Inch BP, 1 Inch BS
Aero 50-905030PIN 50 Series 15x10 Wheel, 5 on 5 Inch BP, 3 Inch BS
Aero 50-905050PIN 50 Series 15x10 Wheel, 5 on 5 Inch BP, 5 Inch BS
Aero 50-905040PIN 50 Series 15x10 Wheel, 5 on 5 Inch BP, 4 Inch BS
Aero 50-904520PIN 50 Series 15x10 Wheel, 5 on 4-1/2 BP, 2 Inch BS
Aero 50-904720PIN 50 Series 15x10 Wheel, 5 on 4-3/4 BP, 2 Inch BS
Aero 51-905020PIN 51 Series 15x10 Wheel, Spun 5 on 5 Inch, 2 Inch BS
Aero 58-905020PIN 58 Series 15x10 Wheel, SP, 5 on 5 Inch, 2 Inch BS
Aero 50-905020GOL 50 Series 15x10 Wheel, 5 on 5 Inch BP, 2 Inch BS
Aero 50-905020GRN 50 Series 15x10 Wheel, 5 on 5 Inch BP, 2 Inch BS
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy truck in honor of Speedway Motors' 65th anniversary. Speedway Motors reached out to Rocket Racing Wheels for a set of their “Booster” Wheels to function as rolling stock for the build.
by TimTim shows some of our Rocket wheels and knockoff hub covers.