Aero 50-174535 50 Series 15x7 Inch Wheel, 5 on 4-1/2 BP 3-1/2 Inch BS
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Aero Race Wheels to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Aero Race Wheels 50 Series steel wheels are designed for asphalt or dirt oval track use. The roll-formed 50 Series wheels have low run-out with knife-edged bead humps and maximum bead seats. They feature a 7-hole D-window center disc made of HSLA material.
- Can be used for both dirt and asphalt
- Designed for vehicles up to 4000 lbs.
- Must use 1" O.D. lug nuts with 45 degree taper
- All 50 Series have safety bead humps
Note: 15"x7" 50 Series wheels are stamped DOT approved for off-highway use.
Learn more about determining the proper wheel offset, torque sequence, and bolt pattern for your application by reading our tech article, Racing Wheel Principles.
For offroad use only.
More Like This
Aero 50 Series DOT Certified 15 Inch Race Wheels, 5 on 5 Bolt Pattern
Aero 55-174035 55 Series 15x7 Inch Wheel, 4-lug, 4 on 4 BP, 3-1/2 BS
Aero 50-074535 50 Series 15x7 Inch Wheel, 5 on 4-1/2 BP 3-1/2 Inch BS
Aero 55-074035 55 Series 15x7 Inch Wheel, 4-lug, 4 on 4 BP, 3-1/2 BS
Aero 50-974535BLK 50 Series 15x7 Inch Wheel, 5 on 4-1/2 BP, 3-1/2 BS
Aero 50-975035BLK 50 Series 15x7 Inch Wheel, 5 on 5 Inch BP 3-1/2 BS
Aero 50-974735BLK 50 Series 15x7 Inch Wheel, 5 on 4-3/4 BP, 3-1/2 BS
Aero 50-174520 50 Series 15x7 Inch Wheel, 5 on 4-1/2 BP, 2 Inch BS
Aero 50-174530 50 Series 15x7 Inch Wheel, 5 on 4-1/2 BP, 3 Inch BS
Aero 50-174510 50 Series 15x7 Inch Wheel, 5 on 4-1/2 BP, 1 Inch BS
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy truck in honor of Speedway Motors' 65th anniversary. Speedway Motors reached out to Rocket Racing Wheels for a set of their “Booster” Wheels to function as rolling stock for the build.