Aero 36-074531 36 Series 13x7 Wheel, Spun, 4 on 4-1/2 BP 3-1/8 BS
Legends, Pony Stock, 13 Inch Wheel Diameter, Steel, 7" Width, 4 on 4.5" Bolt Pattern, Silver
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Aero Race Wheels to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Aero Race Wheels 36 Series steel wheels are designed for oval track use. The CNC spun-formed 36 Series wheels have extremely low run-outs with rolled-in safety beads. They feature a 7-hole D-window center disc made of HSLA material with a new torque ring design.
- Recommended for oval track use
- Designed for vehicles up to 2500 lbs.
- Features rolled-in safety beads
- Must use 1" O.D. lug nuts with 45 degree taper
- Weighs only 13 lbs.
Learn more about determining the proper wheel offset, torque sequence, and bolt pattern for your application by reading our tech article, Racing Wheel Principles.
For offroad use only.
More Like This
Aero 31-074531 31 Series 13x7 Wheel, Spun, 4 on 4-1/2 BP, 3-1/8 BS
Aero 31-074231 31 Series 13x7 Wheel, Spun, 4 on 4-1/4 BP, 3-1/8 BS
Aero 31-174531 31 Series 13x7 Wheel, Spun, 4 on 4-1/2 BP, 3-1/8 BS
Aero 31-974531BLK 31 Series 13x7 Wheel, 4 on 4-1/2 BP, 3-1/8 Inch BS
Aero 36-174531 36 Series 13x7 Wheel, Spun, 4 on 4-1/2 BP 3-1/8 BS
Aero 31-174231 31 Series 13x7 Wheel, Spun, 4 on 4-1/4 BP, 3-1/8 BS
Aero 30-074531 30 Series 13x7 Inch Wheel, 4 on 4-1/2 BP, 3-1/8 BS
Aero 36-074520 36 Series 13x7 Wheel, Spun, 4 on 4-1/2 BP 2 Inch BS
Aero 31-974531PIN 31 Series 13x7 Wheel, Spun 4 on 4-1/2 BP 3-1/8 BS
Aero 36-274531 36 Series 13x7 Wheel, Spun, 4 on 4-1/2 BP 3-1/8 BS
Q & A
Purchasing a new set of race wheels? We can show you how to measure the offset to ensure your new wheels fit right, along with torque specs, design, and basics about racing wheels.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy truck in honor of Speedway Motors' 65th anniversary. Speedway Motors reached out to Rocket Racing Wheels for a set of their “Booster” Wheels to function as rolling stock for the build.
Tim shows some of our Rocket wheels and knockoff hub covers.