Aero 31-984010RED 31 Series 13x8 Wheel, Spun, 4 on 4 BP, 1 Inch BS
Pony Stock, 13 Inch Wheel Diameter, Steel, 8" Width, 4 on 4" Bolt Pattern, 1" Wheel Backspace
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 30 business days for Aero Race Wheels to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Aero Race Wheels 31 Series steel wheels are designed for asphalt oval track use only. The CNC spun-formed 31 Series wheels have extremely low run-outs. They feature a 7-hole D-window center disc made of HSLA material with a new torque ring design.
- Recommended use for asphalt only
- Designed for vehicles up to 2500 lbs.
- Must use 1" O.D. lug nuts with 45 degree taper
- 31 Series DO NOT have safety bead humps
Note: The 4-on-4" bolt pattern will work on 4 on 100 mm if NOT using 5/8" studs.
Learn more about determining the proper wheel offset, torque sequence, and bolt pattern for your application by reading our tech article, Racing Wheel Principles.
For offroad use only.
More Like This
Aero 31-904020RED 31 Series 13x10 Wheel, Spun Lite, 4 on 4 BP, 2 BS
Aero 31-904030RED 31 Series 13x10 Wheel, Spun Lite, 4 on 4 BP, 3 BS
Aero 31-904210RED 31 Series 13x10 Wheel, Spun Lite 4 on 4-1/4 BP 1 BS
Aero 31-904220RED 31 Series 13x10 Wheel, Spun Lite 4 on 4-1/4 BP 2 BS
Aero 31-904230RED 31 Series 13x10 Wheel, Spun Lite 4 on 4-1/4 BP 3 BS
Aero 31-904240RED 31 Series 13x10 Wheel, Spun Lite 4 on 4-1/4 BP 4 BS
Aero 31-904250RED 31 Series 13x10 Wheel, Spun Lite 4 on 4-1/4 BP 5 BS
Aero 31-904520RED 31 Series 13x10 Wheel, Spun Lite 4 on 4-1/2 BP 2 BS
Aero 31-904540RED 31 Series 13x10 Wheel, Spun Lite 4 on 4-1/2 BP 4 BS
Aero 31-974010RED 31 Series 13x7 Wheel, Spun, 4 on 4 BP, 1 Inch BS
Q & A
Purchasing a new set of race wheels? We can show you how to measure the offset to ensure your new wheels fit right, along with torque specs, design, and basics about racing wheels.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy truck in honor of Speedway Motors' 65th anniversary. Speedway Motors reached out to Rocket Racing Wheels for a set of their “Booster” Wheels to function as rolling stock for the build.
Tim shows some of our Rocket wheels and knockoff hub covers.