Aero 31-904040ORG 31 Series 13x10 Wheel, 4 on 4 BP, 4 Inch Backspace
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 30 business days for Aero Race Wheels to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Aero Race Wheels 31 Series steel wheels are designed for asphalt oval track use only. The CNC spun-formed 31 Series wheels have extremely low run-outs. They feature a 7-hole D-window center disc made of HSLA material with a new torque ring design.
- Recommended use for asphalt only
- Designed for vehicles up to 2500 lbs.
- Must use 1" O.D. lug nuts with 45 degree taper
- 31 Series DO NOT have safety bead humps
Note: The 4-on-4" bolt pattern will work on 4 on 100 mm if NOT using 5/8" studs.
Learn more about determining the proper wheel offset, torque sequence, and bolt pattern for your application by reading our tech article, Racing Wheel Principles.
For offroad use only.
More Like This
Aero 31-904010ORG 31 Series 13x10 Wheel, 4 on 4 BP, 1 Inch Backspace
Aero 31-904030ORG 31 Series 13x10 Wheel, 4 on 4 BP, 3 Inch Backspace
Aero 31-904050ORG 31 Series 13x10 Wheel, 4 on 4 BP, 5 Inch Backspace
Aero 31-904020ORG 31 Series 13x10 Wheel, 4 on 4 BP, 2 Inch Backspace
Aero 31-904240ORG 31 Series 13x10 Wheel, 4 on 4-1/4 BP, 4 Inch BS
Aero 31-904540ORG 31 Series 13x10 Wheel, 4 on 4-1/2 BP, 4 Inch BS
Aero 31-204040 31 Series 13x10 Wheel, Spun Lite, 4 on 4 BP, 4 InchBS
Aero 31-904040BLU 31 Series 13x10 Wheel, 4 on 4 BP, 4 Inch Backspace
Aero 31-904040PIN 31 Series 13x10 Wheel, 4 on 4 BP, 4 Inch Backspace
Aero 30-904040ORG 30 Series 13x10 Inch Wheel, 4 on 4 BP, 4 Inch BS
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks teamed up to build a 1952 Chevy truck in honor of Speedway Motors' 65th anniversary. Speedway Motors reached out to Rocket Racing Wheels for a set of their “Booster” Wheels to function as rolling stock for the build.